Lt. Commander
I saw this had been happening in the past though I don't remember it ever happening to me while subscribed. I've completed the recommended actions of renaming and allowing it to repatch which while frustrating has worked until tonight. Will there be any fix for this or will I be continuing to rename files and patch (assuming major repatch following the force verify is successful) until I give up and go back to playing another game?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2012, 10:12 PM
Is this just STO or other programs?

If it's other programs run

....SAS Portable, then Malwarebytes
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2012, 02:09 AM
It's only STO. I can play WoW with no problem. I even force verified then repatched completely only to have same issue.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2012, 08:32 AM
.....I would still run those to be safe, but that is WEIRD
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2012, 09:28 AM
take a look here
http://support.gamehouse.com/app/ans...ion'-error

I suggest you to :
1. uninstall the game if you installed something , even pando media booster,
2. delete the game downloaded,
3. (optional)scan registry for empty keys or broken shortcuts (if you have Tune Up utilities or Registry Booster)
4.Restart computer
5.Start a new download of game
6.Start a new game instalation.

(optional: after game installed if everything goes well , you can uninstall Pando Media Booster downloader-its just a downloader torrent type accelerator)

Im not expert but maybe these will help.I know it takes time to redownload again but who knows maybe it will work.)

P.S try the 2nd(alternate) download linkfrom STO page this time.
Or google your error type , there are a lot ppl or posts on web about Win32 error.STO is a cool game(except the bugs within the gameplay lol) and its not worth it to change it for another game