Lt. Commander
So I bite the bullet and I went gold.

That was 2 days ago. Since then I have constant disconnects and lag. Big lag.
I've been playing as silver member for like 3 weeks, and besides occasional lag spike, I never had issues of such amplitude.

In like 4 hours of gameplay I am disconnected from server about 10-12 times, and lag spikes are more than 2 seconds long now.

Before subscribing to STO, the only thing I knew about Star Trek universe was that the main character Picard is bald and they have gay costumes. I don't know much more now, and I'm honestly not interested to find out.

The only thing I do, and the only thing I'm in STO for, is PvP. Is easy to understand why the lag is causing me such amount of distress. And to lose a match in Arena because I get d/c, is even more annoying.

I did the nettest thingie with the .exe from the site, even I know is useless. Why? Because 3 days ago, when I was playing without paying you, guys, I had no disconnects nor lag. So don't come to me with advices about my comp, my net pipe or about settings. 3 days ago was fine. Nothing changed besides my credit card amount and your bank account..

I don't know how the things are managed on your servers, but I assume gold players have a separate one. Wich I assume is at least 2 years old. F2P players prolly have a disctinct machine purchased recently to accomodate the influx.

Bleah, I digress. Fix the lag problem and the disconnects, or this is going to be the first and last month I pay for your services.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2012, 10:33 AM
yeah sadly for me its the same too the game was perfectly smooth before 2 days yet it is stop and go
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2012, 10:48 AM
Had same problem..then I took my PC off wireless..and wow...no more lag. Just saying.