Lt. Commander
# 1 Bad PVP Experience
02-08-2012, 01:57 AM
So although I am definitely not new to STO, I primarily spend my time doing story-line based missions, exploration, or simply being a bum and playing dabo! Today was the first time in my entire 1+ year of playing a PVP match right?

I get all excited and am rarin' to go... my fleet commander is excited I'm willing to play one with him and others...we wait and wait for, y'know, there to be enough people on both sides. The person who initiated the invite waited a good 10+ minutes...but then started to action when it was 3 vs 2. Not only was it 3 against 2 but 2 VAs and 1 RA [Upper] and the other team was 2 RA [uppers].

I'm all excited, doing my thing...feeling really good although I do realize it's a little unfair... but I thought they could handle it considering they COULD have waited for more players on their side and...being naiive... figured everyone is more used to PVP than I am.

So after 4 wins the "girl" who started the action to begin with disappears. We figured she was cloaking and waiting for a chance to jump one of us... then her teammate random disappears too...yet they were still seemingly logged into PVP action. We waited a good 15 minutes....cruising around looking for them and asking them what was going on etc. They didn't even bother replying... soon my fleet commander left thinking maybe they felt intimidated and that it was unfair....it would be a fair fight if he left. So the other gentleman and I waited and waited and asked them to come out to finish....never did... so we gave up

I am very upset at the game-play of these players >:[ *pout* please tell me there are much better PVP sessions to be had!

Love and Phasers,

Rear Admiral Upper Half
Pandora Suss
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2012, 02:00 AM
Sorry that post was full of grammatical errors...along with spelling mishaps galore. It's 4 AM here and I haven't gone to sleep yet...hahahahahaha woopsie!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2012, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maomaoai8 View Post
Sorry that post was full of grammatical errors...along with spelling mishaps galore. It's 4 AM here and I haven't gone to sleep yet...hahahahahaha woopsie!
Always the queue's...?

Plenty of fleets out there are also willing to accept a private challenge. If you're ever looking for one, 1AQ is a mixed bag of pve and pvp players that usually always have enough ppl on to throw together something. Just shout out in the OPVP channel, and I'm sure you'll get a bite.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2012, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout23 View Post
Always the queue's...?

Plenty of fleets out there are also willing to accept a private challenge. If you're ever looking for one, 1AQ is a mixed bag of pve and pvp players that usually always have enough ppl on to throw together something. Just shout out in the OPVP channel, and I'm sure you'll get a bite.
Oh awesome, thank you! I probably could have been doing PVPs for a long time by now but have always been busy leveling up characters and going on random story-arc crusades. Or fumbling about in Community Authored Missions.

I think tomorrow I'm going to get my fleet together and try to give a shout out for another serious fleet to join us. It was great fun until the other players disappeared so I definitely want to play again.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2012, 02:32 AM
Join OrganizedPvP. All the cool kids hang there.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2012, 05:09 AM
and one loser <-------
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-08-2012, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maomaoai8 View Post
So although I am definitely not new to STO, I primarily spend my time doing story-line based missions, exploration, or simply being a bum and playing dabo! Today was the first time in my entire 1+ year of playing a PVP match right?

I get all excited and am rarin' to go... my fleet commander is excited I'm willing to play one with him and others...we wait and wait for, y'know, there to be enough people on both sides. The person who initiated the invite waited a good 10+ minutes...but then started to action when it was 3 vs 2. Not only was it 3 against 2 but 2 VAs and 1 RA [Upper] and the other team was 2 RA [uppers].

I'm all excited, doing my thing...feeling really good although I do realize it's a little unfair... but I thought they could handle it considering they COULD have waited for more players on their side and...being naiive... figured everyone is more used to PVP than I am.

So after 4 wins the "girl" who started the action to begin with disappears. We figured she was cloaking and waiting for a chance to jump one of us... then her teammate random disappears too...yet they were still seemingly logged into PVP action. We waited a good 15 minutes....cruising around looking for them and asking them what was going on etc. They didn't even bother replying... soon my fleet commander left thinking maybe they felt intimidated and that it was unfair....it would be a fair fight if he left. So the other gentleman and I waited and waited and asked them to come out to finish....never did... so we gave up

I am very upset at the game-play of these players >:[ *pout* please tell me there are much better PVP sessions to be had!

Love and Phasers,

Rear Admiral Upper Half
Pandora Suss
Run with my fleet " Attack Fleet Omega " and you'll have the best pvp experience of your life. We're a pvp fleet and one of the best one's around. Message me at one of the following: Luke@Capt_Luke, Gommo@Capt_Luke or J'Var@Capt_Luke

Take care!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-08-2012, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlaffargue
and one loser <-------
After that time you tried integrating RP into PvP matches you earned that name
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-08-2012, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout23 View Post
Always the queue's...?

tsi is always looking for premade fun.

pm me and we'll arrange something
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-08-2012, 05:22 AM
MeeP MeeP!!