Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
im new to the forums i hope i have this in the right place iv noticed ships like the one i have circled in the picture i done research but i cant figure it out i have a pic of one near my ship sorry for the colors turning out differntly but the hull is darker and the lights are like a terran empire ship but with blueish greenish colors so can any body tell me how i can do it im almost a vice admaral if you cant see the pic let me know
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2012, 01:27 PM
ah for a second i was like "wth?! is this a cardassian UI?". But the look that you are talking about, the teal/bluish-greenish hue with the octagon pattern can be gotten by using the reman prototype covariant shield array, which can be gotten by doing the mission "Coliseum" which is part of the Reman Featured Series. I hope this helps
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2012, 01:28 PM
thank il try it
Lt. Commander
# 4 Exactly
02-08-2012, 01:36 PM
PortgazD is right. The Reman Prototype Covariant Shield Array. It had very high shield capacity, but a slow shield regeneration rate. They do make your ship look good. The visuals, like other equipment (Borg set, Aegis set, and Breen set) can be right-clicked to turn off or on depending on your choice. Have fun with the mission!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2012, 03:02 PM
it worked thank you guys
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2012, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortgazD
ah for a second i was like "wth?! is this a cardassian UI?". But the look that you are talking about, the teal/bluish-greenish hue with the octagon pattern can be gotten by using the reman prototype covariant shield array, which can be gotten by doing the mission "Coliseum" which is part of the Reman Featured Series. I hope this helps
It looks nice, How did you get that colour in the UI?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2012, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedrolot View Post
It looks nice, How did you get that colour in the UI?
Yeah I'm really liking that too, share the wealth!:p
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-10-2012, 03:37 AM
im not sure what happend but i used a program cyberlink you cam recorded my desktop and made it to a video and took a snap shot from vlc thats what i did
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-10-2012, 08:01 AM
Ah yeah, on closer inspection the warp nacelles are also that colour, it's just altered that hue for the whole image, no sexy new hud for uss.