Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
(d) Rules Related to Game Play. Cryptic strictly enforces the rules that govern game play. Cryptic considers most conduct to be part of the Game, and not harassment, so player-killing, is considered a part of the Game. Nonetheless, certain acts go beyond what is "fair" and are considered serious violations of this Agreement. Those acts include, but are not limited to, the following:

(i) Using or exploiting errors in design, features which have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not available, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players;
this what is going on in STF Player trying to take advatage over other players the crime is nothing is being done about it

(ii) Conduct prohibited by this Rules of Conduct, the Star Trek Online Terms of Use, the Forum Infractions Policy, the Forum Usage Guidelines or any end user license agreement, codes of conduct or posted rules, instructions and/or guidelines with respect to the Game and any future revisions of any of the foregoing; and
(iii) Anything that Cryptic considers contrary to the "essence" of the Game.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-09-2012, 12:24 PM
They can't rejoin, so the passage you've quoted is irrelevant. They're doing nothing to exploit the bug, the bug happens and they can't do squat about it.

What part of that escapes your comprehension?
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448
words, words, nonsense.
Do you even read responses that are made in a thread that you started, or do you just start it, and go balls to the wall trying to drive whatever your point may be home?

Seriously dude, read the thread, it's a bug.

I have a 3 year old daughter that listens better than you do.

See my avatar? That's me (and probably everyone else) when I read your responses
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-09-2012, 12:30 PM
its not kdf players stealing the loot,the cross faction teaming only applies when joining the pve queue or a private queue,the stf team break is a bug and once it happens only players of the same faction can team up again.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-09-2012, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448
if it is a bug why not all the time hmm

if it is a bug Gozer why is it not fixed then
i like this mans logic!

-gives him a shiney button-
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-10-2012, 01:52 AM
I had this happen a few hours ago in KA ground elite, playing as a KDF for only the second time but I've run it dozens of time as a fed.

We were on about the second or third generator when the team disbanded. Nobody pressed everything, everyone was in zone chat and had no idea what was going on.

Our KDF players (all 3 from our fleet) couldn't even re-group, and the loot wound up going to the two fed players.

This obviously isn't on purpose, and is a pretty nasty bug.