Lt. Commander
I have yet to complete an STF Ground mission because of quitters. Why don't they allow others to re-join after someone leaves an existing que? You spend all the time and effort and it's for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2012, 04:23 PM
I tried to start a thread a while back with my list of proposed changes for STFs.
It got buried, but one of my main points was that once a team dips to four or less players then nobody should get the leaver penalty on exit.

I also wanted to see an 'opt out vote' button such that if more than half the players click it everyone is automatically excused from the penalty.

This would be a way to let people get off of teams with griefers on them, without having an abusable kick option.

EDIT: here it is. http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=250244
I guess someone could still post to it, since its not technically necro-ing unless its been 30 days.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2012, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcat19
I have yet to complete an STF Ground mission because of quitters. Why don't they allow others to re-join after someone leaves an existing que? You spend all the time and effort and it's for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!
I thought you could join an existing STF, as long as there's a space going free, or am I wrong? Isn't there a Tab in the PvE queue next to the Private Queue creation