Lt. Commander
# 1 Why is billing so broken
03-01-2012, 07:43 AM
H.............................
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2012, 08:10 AM
You can file a Billing Ticket. You can even chat live with Billing Support HERE when they come to work in a couple of hours. Both of those would be better options then posting in the C-Store forum - as the C-Store has nothing to do with Billing issues.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2012, 08:41 AM
File a ticket ?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxin58
File a ticket ? That's amusing at the least. There is no support for billing forum listed anywhere here. Last time I tried the in game, I gave up after 16 hours in queue. Did try to file a ticket here on their "support" page, the drop down menus are broken so cannot even do that. This thread got one reply and 7 views, I consider that a triumph. A person can only stand so much incompetance before they get a little peeved....
I just gave you a direct link to Billing's online chat - plus that page is where you file all tickets when not in-game. They should be coming on in about 20 minutes. It's up to you whether you want to fix the problem or just complain about it.

Quote:
And this does have something to do with C-store. My stipend was due today and last time I checked, points are spent in the C-store. So now I'm back to square one in that respect also. If a company isn't going to offer support, just say so. Being under the illusion that support actually exists is just a waste of everyone's time.
Your original post states absolutely nothing about Stipends.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2012, 11:35 AM
If this wasn't related to real money I would think it hilarious
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxin58
If this wasn't related to real money I would think it hilarious. Tried to file an in game support ticket, LOL, no such option exists. Window comes up and directs me to the website, which of course is broken. The 2 drop down menus that are REQUIRED to submit a ticket don't work. So I file an "item" ticket in game with an explanation of why I'm filing that ticket with no response so far. So I take a nap, have some lunch and ponder the meaning of life. But wait, I'm still stuck with incorrect account information. After conferring with 3 exploratory commitees I formed, have come to the conclusion that canceling the 2 gold accounts and just buying a few points here and there is the only viable option left. Game is decent and the infrastructure and groundwork is all there. The problem is with the captain and crew they have. I suppose I would just phone it in too if someone handed me a check just for showing up.
I'm going to say it for the 3rd time now. I have provided the link above as to where you file a Support ticket. Simply click on my link and it will take you directly to Support. Here are the steps to follow:

1: Click on my Link HERE
2: Go to the Top Right and log into the Support site using your forum/game login information.
3: Click on Star Trek Online
4: Click on Get Help
5: Page down and see where it says: Submit a Support Ticket
6: Click on the words "Select Category." A list will appear
7: Click on Account & Billing Services from that list
8: Put a brief description in the Issue Summary field
9: Give an exact description in the Full Description box.
10: If you have an attachment Click on Choose File to attach it, else go to step 11.
11: Click Submit Ticket
12: Wait for a reply...

This really isn't rocket science here.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Not a big fan of repeating myself.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-01-2012, 06:07 PM
I just double checked the "Select Category" feature (Step 6 above) on 3 different browsers: IE, Firefox, and Google Chrome. It worked fine on all 3, as did Clicking on the Star Trek logo in Step 3 . Are you sure you are clicking the words "Select Category" as I indicated above rather then the little arrow to the right of it?

It seems to me you're not really here to get your problem fixed. So bet it. Good journey to you "Kirk."
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-01-2012, 07:14 PM
Not here to have a
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-01-2012, 07:43 PM
I'm not exactly sure how 5 posts in this threads equates to "wasted pretty much a whole day here sparring with you," but whatever.

Thousands of people have managed to file tickets. You even posted in one such thread where people were talking about their refund. If you can't access that page with any browser then I suggest you check your firewall. The only way it could not be working on IE or Firefox is if something in your own computer is stopping you. PWE didn't cast a spell on your computer to keep only you away from their Support system.

Edit: You might also want to try posting in the tech forum to get some help with your browser issue.