Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
03-01-2012, 08:50 PM
1. Special half price discount only for the day it first comes out
2. As stated above: Return of the Enign universal slot. Tactical Team in that station leaves the Tactical Station to utilize Beam Fire at Will and Beam Overload OR Beam Fire at Will I & II.
3. As stated in a previous post: The Aux craft being playable like D'Kyr's.
4. To make it truly live up to it being the largest ship created by the Federation it should have 5 forward weapon slots or at least... more crew
Lt. Commander
# 32 TOS/JJ Nacelles
03-02-2012, 10:54 AM
They would be nice..
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destraa View Post
A lot of what I'm seeing on people's list is the usual whining that the Odyssey isn't a min/max ship. Deal with it, she's not a combat refit (Galaxy Dreadnought), not a straight-up slugger (Sovereign), but an advanced star cruiser. So quit crying you can't pack dual cannons of any sort, if you want that on a cruiser, go spend 1,600 Cp on the Galaxy dreadnought. Performs too much like a whale? Wait for the +1 with it's saucer separation, get an Excelsior Retrofit, or spend your tax refund on Cp for keys to try and get a Galor.

Now, getting off the soap box…

1. I'd like to see the saucer separation as an innate ship ability, rather than a universal console. Between using the Assimilated Module and Anti-Matter spread consoles, my SCI slots are already going to be pretty well tapped and I don't necessarily want to ditch any of my Engineering consoles if the Odyssey's aux craft and/or saucer separation are consoles.

2. Alternate skins. Yes, the fact you can change materials changes it a bit, but it'd be nice to have a bit of variety. I can honestly go without it, but it'd be nice.

3. A Terran Empire trim to go with it.
ooohhh terran Empire purple engine glow......
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-02-2012, 11:44 AM
a device to fire off a probe that detonates at 15K with a CPB, 60 to 120 second cooldown. a universal console slot (or two) replace the aux craft with a hangar
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetteguy904
ooohhh terran Empire purple engine glow......
Apparently if you get the full dominion ship gear set the visuals will make your ship look Terran Empirey