Lt. Commander
After 2 years one would think with the new Borg chip system that we would have more than 3 STFs. I've seen tons of new threads regarding new FEs and other assorted content but rarely a call for STFs. Most mmos have over a dozen grinding end instances why don't we?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2012, 05:54 PM
An MMO without grind? Surely you jest, sir.

It's a little bit like the world's political choices at the moment. Which way would you like to be screwed? Flat-head, or Phillips-head? All I want is a third option!! :p

(No, I agree... The sooner we get In to the Hive, and possibly the "Khan 2.0" series we heard about briefly, the better! I don't mind grind, so long as there is variety to the chore.)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2012, 06:04 PM
in a recent interview with Priority One, Al Rivera (aka captainGeko) had said they will be reworking Terradome into the new STF format, as well as finishing the Hive.
So they are "on the way" with no date stamped.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2012, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
in a recent interview with Priority One, Al Rivera (aka captainGeko) had said they will be reworking Terradome into the new STF format, as well as finishing the Hive.
So they are "on the way" with no date stamped.
On the STO Wiki Upcoming Content page, they have Into the Hive down for release during Season 5, and they have Season 6 due for launch in June, so hopefully it will be out over the next few months.