Lt. Commander
# 1 Replays in the ready room
02-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Hey all was wondering how to watch battle replays in my ready room? i thought this was possible from reading about it on star trek online wiki about the bridge i havent seen that it is possible was wondering what i was doing wrong or if i misread the website thanks for all input!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2012, 07:03 PM
You used to be able to replay missions that you had played previously from your ready room, however, it appears they removed that when they updated the mission/journal screen. To my knowledge, you could never watch replays of your battles, though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USSNighthawk
You used to be able to replay missions that you had played previously from your ready room, however, it appears they removed that when they updated the mission/journal screen. To my knowledge, you could never watch replays of your battles, though.
yeah.

only way to watch replays of yoru battles would be to use a program like FRAPS to record them yourself and rewatch them that way.
Lt. Commander
# 4 re
02-08-2012, 07:41 PM
http://www.stowiki.org/Ship_Interior#Ready_Room
no biggie heres the link wonder it is a wiki site so it could be wrong of course thanks for your guys two cents on the matter
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiljoy007
http://www.stowiki.org/Ship_Interior#Ready_Room
no biggie heres the link wonder it is a wiki site so it could be wrong of course thanks for your guys two cents on the matter
its not wrong, just out of date, they changed it so the mission replay is now done from the episode list instead of the bridge.

And by "Mission Replay" It actually means to replay the mission over again, not watch your previous playthrough of the episode.