Lt. Commander
I was just wondering if Cryptic ever got around to fixing the Carrier’s BOP.

The BOP never would attack any targets on command or use their photon torpedo and would never un-cloak and just fly in circles after they were launched.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2012, 09:33 PM
yes and no. the bops will attack a target if you have clicked on the attack command button and i've noticed them firing disruptors and photon torpedos. however there still seems to be a bug where if you click on the recall button and then the attack button they won't attack. if you stick to using just the attack command button you should be fine.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2012, 09:44 PM
I've been complaining about this since the summer when they got broken and there is still no fix to them. They are pretty much still broken... I'm not really considering half broken or slightly less broken than they were before as a fix.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2012, 09:16 PM
Just got my carrier today. Very disheartened that the BoPs dont work correctly, and shocked to learn they haven't worked since summer.

I can't help but imagining this would have been fixed a day after reporting if it was a Federation carrier, but maybe that's just KDF groupthink infecting my brain.