Lt. Commander
# 1 Wow, I almost forgot
02-10-2012, 05:05 PM
We're meant to be getting a new pvp map with the featured series that starts tomorrow!

I can hardly contain my excitment

That is, my excitment at the prospect of seeing whether or not Cryptic is ready to stop talking and start acting.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Trainor
We're meant to be getting a new pvp map with the featured series that starts tomorrow!

I can hardly contain my excitment

That is, my excitment at the prospect of seeing whether or not Cryptic is ready to stop talking and start acting.
"we're meant to..."

meaning...

haahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhhahaahahaha haahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhhahaahahahahaahahaah ahahahahahahahahahahhhahaahahahahaahahaahahahahaha hahahahahahhhahaahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahah ahhhahaahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhhahaah ahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhhahaahahahahaah ahaahahahahahahahahahahahhhahaahahahahaahahaahahah ahahahahahahahahhhahaahahahahaahahaahahahahahahaha hahahahhhahaahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhh ahaahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhhahaahahah ahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhhahaahahahahaahahaa hahahahahahahahahahahhha
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2012, 05:11 PM
Always look on the bright side :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Its kind of hard not to see the bright side, what with the wall of antimatter these days.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Is this 100% confirmed?

And please tell me it's Space and not lolground...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Life is a piece of **** when you look at it, so you should
Quote:
of life.....

And I forgot the rest of the song
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-11-2012, 01:48 AM
I thought it as just supposed to be part of the series, not this particular episode. I doubt the latter will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Life is a piece of **** when you look at it, so you should of life.....

And I forgot the rest of the song
FYI:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-11-2012, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Is this 100% confirmed?
The last I heard, in another thread a while back Brandon asked around and one of the environment artists may have indicated that one of the maps he was working on was designed with the intent of it being used as a pvp map. Didn't specify space/lolground.
Of course plans change etc, so we'll see.

Hearsay ftw!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-11-2012, 03:33 AM
I won't be holding my breath waiting for the new PvP map to be released today because I suspect I have more chance of flying to Mars and winning a trip to Vulcan in the Mars national lottery.

What I suspect is more likely to happen is that we either don't get the new space PvP map (what point is there in releasing a new LOL ground PvP map), or the map is released but only available to those players who have won access to it in a newly created Dominion Gold lock box, which of course will require a master key costing 400CP to open.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-11-2012, 03:55 AM
hopeing maybe. Maybe bring back starbase assault at the least?!