Lt. Commander
# 1 help
02-09-2012, 05:28 AM
Since today morning around 9:30 cet i have problems first game crash numerus times after that i reinstal game client and after that i cant patch it and im allways online
pleas can any1 help me how to gat this thing workin
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Scheduled maintenance, take a moment to read up on your launch screen before posting for help in the forums. Had you done that, you'd have noticed that the scheduled maintenance has been going on since 6am Pacific and will continue for at least another 15mins.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opaserv View Post
Scheduled maintenance, take a moment to read up on your launch screen before posting for help in the forums. Had you done that, you'd have noticed that the scheduled maintenance has been going on since 6am Pacific and will continue for at least another 15mins.
ok now it 22:36 and its still stuck man so server maintenance is over . and after aplaying patch it shill crash when i try to load my last loaction
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2012, 03:23 PM
For strters, I'm a girl not a guy. Secondly, when posting, please include as much info regarding your issue as possible so that we can easily identify the problem and quickly work toward fix.

That being said, please describe your issue in as much detail as possible, thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2012, 03:32 PM
problem is after 4th reinstalin from old client not brand new download and aplayin new patch it still crash when it need to load my avatar it say sonthin about avatar spxel sreder model .
sorry fo gender mistake didnt realize that truly im not sexist or anythin
tird sorry for bad english im from non english spakin country ( eastern europe) to be exzact
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Ahha! Well, a pixel shader message refers to your graphics card and its drivers. Try updating your gfx drivers to a directx-compatable version then test.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2012, 03:50 PM
did that i have shapire 6850 1 giga hd 8 gb rams latest drivers and stuff oly thing that is crosing my minde is download new client and start fresh instal
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycro1
did that i have shapire 6850 1 giga hd 8 gb rams latest drivers and stuff oly thing that is crosing my minde is download new client and start fresh instal
You could do that but I do promise you, that error message you talked about is most definitely related to your graphics card and or driver(s) for it. So, until you resolve that, you'll most likely continue to receive this error. Course then again, it could be a bad patched file, thus an uninstall/reinstall should work. Keep in mind however, the pixel shader is an issue you can get from any 3d game that uses DirectX, especially if your card isn't up to par with what's required. I honestly don't know if your card is on the compatible list and frankly I haven't bothered to check as that's up to you to ensure your hardware is good to go.