Lt. Commander
# 21
02-09-2012, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
Hiring takes time. They may get more than two out. But as we have seen, it is better to temper expectations than to later disappoint.
How about this then: you tell me what you think the expiration date is on all those old excuses, and after that date you cant use them anymore. Unless you actually think that they can be used forever?
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-09-2012, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
Well, I we can only hope the advent of the lockboxes will provide some funding to stimulate some hiring.
Speaking of the "lock boxes". I don't know about anyone else, but I personally am only going to by a key if I get a gold box. Those are supposedly going to have the better stuff whereas the regulars are a crapshoot. And if I don't get a Cardie, no harm no foul, I didn't get a Jemmy either.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-09-2012, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSG62
Speaking of the "lock boxes". I don't know about anyone else, but I personally am only going to by a key if I get a gold box. Those are supposedly going to have the better stuff whereas the regulars are a crapshoot. And if I don't get a Cardie, no harm no foul, I didn't get a Jemmy either.
I might be doing this too, but it wont be with CP I paid for, it's coming out of that stockpile I traded DL for, but the regular boxes, like the QWW ones, I wont be touching.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-09-2012, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSG62
Those are supposedly going to have the better stuff whereas the regulars are a crapshoot.
They're still a crapshoot. Just better odds of the 'more desirable' items. [You'll note that it doesn't say higher odds of the Galor, just the more desirables]
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-09-2012, 06:30 AM
There is a state you can go to to have an affair? Sorry I didn't get past the title of the thread but I am already packed and ready to roll! I just need my wife's permission and to use her frequent flier miles....
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-09-2012, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Its great that people are excited. Its just pathetic it took this long, and even more pathetic that it will be half a year before the next FE series after this one.
Sad but true.

Seeing as the change in ownership and F2P is now done, I just can't see why so little new content is on the cards
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-09-2012, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiberry
I'm not really interested in the FE. Or new PVP content. Or new Factions.
I wasn't really interested in the past FE's either. They were neat, yes. I had a lot of fun playing through them, like I have any other part of the game. But I wasn't on the edge of my seat waiting for them and frothing at the mouth demanding MORE FE'S MORE PVP MORE STFS MORE FACTION. CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT NOW NOW NOW.

All I've wanted for almost two years are the little flashing running-lights on my Intrepid. That's it. 15 minutes work by Logan. Almost two years.

What can I say? I'm easily satisfied by small simple things than large grandiose events.
But then again, I'm obviously the extreme minority.
I'm with you there... That and i really really want actual impulse engines on my Nebula... *sigh* Oh well...
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-09-2012, 06:36 AM
I have to admit, after the console debacle I'm actually ready to start rooting for this game and this company to crash and burn in so spectacular a fashion that the industry won't soon forget it.

Never-mind that we won't see another Star Trek MMO in our lifetime, that's a better fate than the disgrace this game is becoming.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-09-2012, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Collier
I might be doing this too, but it wont be with CP I paid for, it's coming out of that stockpile I traded DL for, but the regular boxes, like the QWW ones, I wont be touching.
That's how I do it now too. I run dailies on like 5 toons every day and buy like 50 to 75 c-points a day. So I've been stock-piling the last month like 1000 cpoints. I really like the DL exchange. I can't believe people sell "real" money for fake money. But it just funds my toons.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-09-2012, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
I have to admit, after the console debacle I'm actually ready to start rooting for this game and this company to crash and burn in so spectacular a fashion that the industry won't soon forget it.

Never-mind that we won't see another Star Trek MMO in our lifetime, that's a better fate than the disgrace this game is becoming.
My own complaints aside, I'm sure people thought the same thing after the NGE in SWG. And yet TOR still happened.