Lt. Commander
A while back, I saw a great deal on Phaser Cannons in the Exchange, so I bought them for one of my ships, only to discover that they couldn't be equipped. :p

So, to avoid something like that again, I wanted to ask...does anyone know what weapons can be equipped to the Odyssey class ship? (the new VA ship we got from that 2 year anniversary celebration after doing that mission)

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Standard cruiser weapons. Though all cruisers should be able to equip Phaser Cannons. Unless you meant Dual Cannons or Dual Heavy Cannons, in which case cruisers can't, with the exception of the Dreadnought Cruiser which specifically says it can.

To sum up, you can equip on an Odyssey:
Beam Arrays
Dual Beam Banks
Cannons
Turrets
Mines
Torpedoes
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOSLover
A while back, I saw a great deal on Phaser Cannons in the Exchange, so I bought them for one of my ships, only to discover that they couldn't be equipped. :p
Good question! I was actually planning on equipping my Retrofit Phaser Beam Bank ∞ from my TOS Connie and see how they work. I thought it would be cool to see the three of the Fore Weapons and 3 of the Aft Weapons all firing blue phaser beams.

I will wait for someone to answer this before I babble endlessly about something that I know nothing about... No hockey and the Beatles I could help with..
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Bailey
Good question! I was actually planning on equipping my Retrofit Phaser Beam Bank ∞ from my TOS Connie and see how they work. I thought it would be cool to see the three of the Fore Weapons and 3 of the Aft Weapons all firing blue phaser beams.

I will wait for someone to answer this before I babble endlessly about something that I know nothing about... No hockey and the Beatles I could help with..
You can equip Retrofit Phaser Beam Banks on it too.

And I did answer...5 minutes before your post. ;p
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainu
Standard cruiser weapons. Though all cruisers should be able to equip Phaser Cannons. Unless you meant Dual Cannons or Dual Heavy Cannons, in which case cruisers can't, with the exception of the Dreadnought Cruiser which specifically says it can.

To sum up, you can equip on an Odyssey:
Beam Arrays
Dual Beam Banks
Cannons
Turrets
Mines
Torpedoes
Thank you very very much for the help!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2012, 10:39 AM
Quote:
You can equip Retrofit Phaser Beam Banks on it too.
Thank you! I think I will decommission my TOS Connie and get one more for the build.
Quote:
And I did answer...5 minutes before your post. ;p
I saw. My boss walked in to ask me a question and had to cover my screen with a map until I got him out the door. Some people have NO respect for people that chose to save the galaxy during work hours!
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-13-2012, 12:05 AM
ROFL @ James