Lt. Commander
Hi Cryptic.

How about I stop bugging you about what bugs me about your ferengi-attitude, and you stop sending me messages about who unpacks a Galor...

Deal?

Edit: I can not stress this enoug: This is NOT a discussion about the dropboxes, masterkeys or anything... It's about the messages that flush the screen all the time. There are plenty of other threads discussing the morality of the boxes.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Really?
02-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Is it absolutely necessary to spam the server with messages whenever someone unlocks the ship?

I mean really? Not even trying to hide how blatantly it is a cash grab.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Yea... say what they want, but that is clearly to get people to spam the C-Store for keys
Lt. Commander
i seem to be getting informed by text flashing across the top of my screen about whomever is unlocking galor's..

while i couldnt care less about the galor, or this whole lockbox nonsense, I am kinda not impressed with having my game interupted by messages flashing across my screen about whomever is getting these ships..

not to mention, i suspect the people themselves would be less than happy about it being announced to everyone the instant they get one, talk about inviting spam from people!!

I really hope this wasnt intentional Cryptic, a lot of people are already kinda miffed about the whole thing (you might have noticed) and this'll just push all the wrong buttons..
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2012, 11:07 AM
No kidding. Please give us a way to disable this garbage.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2012, 11:07 AM
I haven't been in game long yet since the patch, so I haven't seen this, but does this mean the droprate for the Galors is high enough that these messages are annoying?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2012, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainu
I haven't been in game long yet since the patch, so I haven't seen this, but does this mean the droprate for the Galors is high enough that these messages are annoying?
I've seen 3 or so in a very short time... so yea...
Lt. Commander
# 8
Coming up next..."[NAME@HANDLE] has purchased [ITEM NAME] in the C-Store!!!!111oneoneone"

Give us a break, Cryptic. Nobody wants to see this crap.
Lt. Commander
# 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainu
That, or some people have all the luck. Aaaaaaaall of it.
Lt. Commander
# 10 Cryptic sunk to a new low
02-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Come one devs, turn off the stupid yellow messages, it is very annoying when...surprisngly...one is trynig to play the game.
Closed Thread