Lt. Commander
# 261 Lock Boxes Are Pants
02-27-2012, 02:13 PM
Sorry to say this but lock boxes are maybe the best money maker I've seen in this game so far and now it is really annoying every five minutes someone wins a Galor class starship, or when you kill something what a surprise here is an other lock box ! THEY ARE EVERY WHERE! I now hate them so much take them away I have resulted to deleting them when ever I pick one up and even if I dont want to pick one up they just annoy when your on a mission and there is always that stupid Take Item button because no one wants them anymore......well someone might. Please just sell the Galor on the store but even if it is moved to the store I WILL NEVER BUY ONE BECAUSE that name now makes me want to kill I hate the GALOR because of these lock boxes I really think this has been one of the worst moves STO could have done........... bad karma.
Lt. Commander
# 262
02-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Just decrease the drop rate by 85-90% geez....
Lt. Commander
# 263
02-28-2012, 07:39 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Lt. Commander
# 264
03-02-2012, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
Master Keys are only available for a limited time? Does that mean that the lockboxes are only a temporary addition to the game as well?
I hope so, those things sucks...
Lt. Commander
# 265
03-03-2012, 12:06 AM
Oh, I hope that they will get rid of them. I got one yesterday after my own mines (ground ones) expired and blowed up. WTF?
Lt. Commander
# 266 or a real Master Key!!
03-10-2012, 03:11 PM
What we need is a real Master Key that you by for 900 credits, Lifers would get one Free and then it stays with you for the life of your toon and can open any and all green boxes with out buying another key! The single keys would be for opening the pink boxes but I've had several of those that had a tribble in them.... So major bummer on that!