Lt. Commander
# 41
02-09-2012, 02:31 PM
imagining the poor sucker who spent hundreds of dollars on cpoints to get master keys, still gets no ship, and then continued to be trolled by these flashing banners of the people that did get ships. Get rid of the banners plz
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-09-2012, 02:35 PM
I sold 3 of them, but they're going for 2.5k each on the exchange and there's over 400 of them

so I trashed the other 3.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba_Fett215
A couple of suggestions about the keys. First of all, the drop box event is a great idea. But having to purchase the keys to open them is a great idea in only some sense of the meaning. Perhaps a good idea might be to incorporate the keys as a possible mission reward? Like if you win a fleet action as the 1st place player you receive a key in addition to the very rare item. But the limit of keys you can obtain this way would be 1 or 2, that way, you still encourage people to purchase them from the c-store, while still appealing to the majority of free players who can't afford to put money into the game. It would greatly increase public reception to the drop box, and would prevent people from sending in angry reviews or forum posts, because they can obtain the key through normal game play as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys. I look forward to the new episodes coming soon.
I agree. Having to pay for the keys is rather annoying. But the other thing is, and this is probably just me being stupid, when you actually buy them are they for that character or are they an account unlock?

Most likely for a character, which kinda sucks cause they aint cheap, and its random so you could end up with something that really aint worth 100cp.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-09-2012, 02:40 PM
This is disgusting.
Lt. Commander
# 45 Damn...
02-09-2012, 02:50 PM
So buy for 5000 CP only Master Keys... And no ship... and @ the Winter Event i buy for 15000 Cp the Red Gift Boxes...and no ship.... Arghhhhhh
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schattenduelant View Post
So buy for 5000 CP only Master Keys... And no ship... and @ the Winter Event i buy for 15000 Cp the Red Gift Boxes...and no ship.... Arghhhhhh
Some people would learn from that experience... I can't say I have a terrible amount of sympathy for you. You knew the odds, you played them, and you lost.

Not exactly a great surprise.
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-09-2012, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schattenduelant View Post
WHY? why would you do that? I don't understand. None of these things are real, they don't even really exist.

For 20000 CP they should send orion strippers to your house.
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVargazm
WHY? why would you do that? I don't understand. None of these things are real, they don't even really exist.

For 20000 CP they should send orion strippers to your house.
sounds like a plan
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-09-2012, 03:39 PM
well this smells funny and is an extremely bad idea.

the dil exchange is 'broken' so if you want the ship you HAVE to pay real money. I am 100% sure this is on purpose and thats low really low.

the irony is that when I get paid on monday I WAS going to buy some c store credits to get me a nice ship and maybe inprove my inventory/bank space as a comitment to the game as I have been enjoying it since f2p. however the way this is handled makes me fear for the future and how else they might choose to be dirty money grubbing scum bags (yes that is what this says to me) so I won't be giving cryptic any moeny on monday.

well played cryptic WP indeed. I buy on relase only to cancel due to lack of content (and the ****** ground missions), you lure me back with F2P and just when I'm about to give you some real folding money you make me think your greedy scum bags using cheep and obvious tricks.

almost as bad is that instead of playing your game like i planned right now im not im posting my displeasure on your forums, did you get business 101 and use it as a door stop by any chance?
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-09-2012, 03:46 PM
I had 30 keys and used them all...no ship for me. Gotta cool graviton pulse console thingy and some other items, but after opening so many boxes, half the stuff I got rid of.