Lt. Commander
# 1 Hey yeah, another question
02-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Back in the cay I played the tabletop/ D&D version of the is game. The geek that am would like to find out the current star stardate.It would seem that my graduation from Star fleet acadamy was on or the before the 89695.59 9APPROX 2-2-12 8pm EST. So long story short how can I convert reL TIME INTO ROUGHLY A STAR DATE (sorry caps and tired). I would write my own story but need some semi accurate dates. Thanks for any help. Also I cant seem to find a offical story line. Last one I found was from when the movie came out. Any help thaks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2012, 05:32 AM
Sounds like you need my sto stardare calculator. It converts game stardates into real date/time, or the other way around.

I'm not sure what you mean by any official story line. If you press the hail button (starfleet icon on the minimap) I believe there is a tab that says episodes, these are the story missions of the game which should be played in order. If you need a little back story then I suggest buying the book Needs of the Many which is the official book for STO.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Thanks thats what I was was looking for so I couod write my brackgohd story.

Your rok, LIve long and posper