Lt. Commander
# 1 Female Alien Bridge Officers
02-10-2012, 12:08 AM
For the love of God and all that's Holy. Will you please add female Boffs of quality above common?? They've been missing since beta. There's just no excuse at this point. Additionally Alien female players and Boffs need access to all character creation parts, ESPECIALLY Long Nails for hands. These are my number 1 and 2 concerns in a very long list of problems i have posted in the discussion forum. However Tumerboy suggested posting here.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2012, 02:09 PM
Just looked today and I can't find any either.

I'm both kinda surprised and kinda not that this has persisted this long. =/ The antiproton tactical console (I forget its name) took months to get changed from a white block.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2012, 03:14 PM
There are none. Like the Benzites, they were simply never plugged into the random BOff generator, so they just don't appear.

I've been whining off and on about this for nearly two years now, and still nothing's been done about it. Yet in that time, we've seen at least one race added to the BOff generator (Rigelians, specifically).
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2012, 11:19 PM
Double Post because it's been a couple of weeks (but this thread isn't dead yet!)

Female Alien Bridge Officers, according to the latest patch notes, are in.

Can anyone confirm? Can I start grinding my lowbies in the hopes of getting one? Are they as expensive on the Exchange as I'm expecting?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
Double Post because it's been a couple of weeks (but this thread isn't dead yet!)

Can anyone confirm? Can I start grinding my lowbies in the hopes of getting one? Are they as expensive on the Exchange as I'm expecting?
Don't know what they're going for on exchange, but I can verify existence: picked up a rare eng female alien the other day.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-07-2012, 06:16 AM
Quote:

Just received a Very Rare Alien Female BOFF from an Purple Assignment.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-07-2012, 08:11 AM
Confirmed: I have 4 Alien Female Boffs, Blue to Purple, just sitting in reserve.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-07-2012, 05:49 PM
I've checked the exchange a few times. So far I haven't found a cheap Female that wasn't Eng. I haven't leveled any lower toons to attempt to get any yet, so I want to ask, what departments are people getting them in?

i'm mostly just curious as to why there is an apparent, and vast, price discrepancy and difference in apparent class representation. (Besides, it might be kinda fun to spearhead this if it turns out to be a bug; my contribution to the community. <.<)
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-11-2012, 09:31 PM
Quote:

I just got the option for a Female Alien on my level 36 Orion Captain. She was the first I've seen other than the vendor.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-12-2012, 02:10 AM
What's all this going around looking for cheap females? Can I join in?