Lt. Commander
# 1 Can't Post to Exchange
02-10-2012, 12:25 PM
Last night I bought and sold through the Exchange without issues - other than lag. Today, I can't sell anything. I can only buy.

I ranged my prices to be very close, both above and below the minimum.

For example, I posted 1 Unknown Alloy for 800. Low price showing after a couple hours is 975. Mine isn't there and isn't sold.

I posted 2 (1 ea) Alien Artifact for 1200 each. Current search shows 1 for 1000 and 1 for 1500. Mine isn't there and isn't sold.

I have other postings, also. I wanted to show that I have both the low price and slightly higher price while neither shows. None of it is showing up though I show them on the Sell post-page.

What's the issue? What's the fix? What should I be doing to correct this? The exchange worked just fine until this morning.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2012, 12:27 PM
wrong forum for this most likely, Foundry characters shouldnt have access to the exchange in any way shape or form
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2012, 12:53 PM
I'm not Foundry - just a new f2p player.

This is the wrong forum?

Where else do you report glitches except in the bug forum?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Hmm, never mind - only required a simple restart of the game from launcher.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2012, 02:24 PM
Then again, I say still a bug. The ability for my postings to show seems to require restarts.

Stays "alive" for about 20 minutes, then my stuff won't show on any searches.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muttkicker
I'm not Foundry - just a new f2p player.

This is the wrong forum?

Where else do you report glitches except in the bug forum?
The FOUNDRY is for creating user-generated content. This is a bugs forum for bugs related to the foundry. It is not a general bugs forum. The bugs forum is located here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69

It seems the only one deserving of an eyeroll smilie would be, let's see... you?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBair
The FOUNDRY is for creating user-generated content. This is a bugs forum for bugs related to the foundry. It is not a general bugs forum. The bugs forum is located here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69

It seems the only one deserving of an eyeroll smilie would be, let's see... you?
Oh, this is Foundry forum?

Yeah, give me a couple eyerolls for that one...