Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
I decided to put the new galor up for sale on the exchange, starting prices were 300 million or more, so I put mine up for 150 million

It sold within about 10 minutes.....but there's a problem, as I'm a "silver" account (despite the fact I'm supposed to be a lifetimer), the 150 million has gone awol, it isn't showing in my account.

I figured perhaps i needed to upgrade my EC cap to 1 billion, which I did, but the EC's still don't show.

So is it safe to assume all the 150 million of my energy credits have gone into some magic blackhole? D'oh!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2012, 12:18 PM
Yeah i was supposed to be gold when i reached LG and i didn't get the ship token. Took them an ENTIRE WEEK into the new month for them to tell me that i would have to wait until the 31st to get my new stipend completely ignoring the fact about the ship token and not only that did it take them another few days after that to take my account off active and put it to inactive.

I hope you get your 150 million back pal. Make sure they don't fudge you around, call them up about it and all.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2012, 12:21 PM
Ouch. Open a GM Ticket and ask them to review your account and restore the Energy Credits from the sale now that you have purchased the 1 Billion EC Cap.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2012, 12:28 PM
Heh will do, I have a ticket open

Thanks for the replies
Lt. Commander
# 5 Don't hold ya breath
02-10-2012, 12:30 PM
I did almost the excact same thing opened a ticket response i got was sorry that you have experianced a problem after looking into we can not restore your credits. please file bug report so it won't happen again.

so dnt get ya hopes up
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2012, 12:33 PM
Yeah, don't get your hopes up. Customer service in this game is the worst I have ever experienced in an MMO, and given the industry standards, that is saying something.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Yea, sadly, I'm not expecting anything positive to come of it either.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-10-2012, 01:02 PM

I honestly hope they actually credit your account, or that someone far richer in game than me decides to be generous. I actually think it's cool that you sold yours for half the low end going rate, it shows that even though you were looking to make a lot of EC, you weren't looking to gouge someone.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-10-2012, 01:07 PM
You can't go silver as a lifetimer. You remain permanent gold and as such can't buy the EC increase as its unlocked by default. So I assume you mean you used to be a regular subscriber (gold) and not "supposed to be a lifetimer".

The Features Matrix FAQ did say "not all features that character had during Gold membership may be available to Silver players". Having said that, I personally didn't know that this meant a downgrade on your credit limit. I wonder what happens to people who go to silver who have over 10 million in EC. Presumably they must be able to spend it, but not recoup any ec over 10 million?

I assume you have more than 10 million though?

Thanks for the warning and Good luck.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Well it was originally a press account, it was given to a bunch of fansite members so they could review and test out the game.

From my understanding and from what I remember, it was supposed to remain a lifetime type account, as a thanks for reviewing the game.

Up until the F2p system was put in, it behaved just like a lifetime and yes, i do indeed have over 10 million EC's on about 4 characters total.

So you can imagine my surprise to find stuff i've been selling since about 2 weeks ago, hasn't been going into my EC balance, lol

I guess I should've checked, but given that I still have some lifetime perks, like classified access codes/captains table access etc, I just assumed nothing had changed. :p