Lt. Commander
# 1 Lock Box Spam in PVP
02-10-2012, 07:19 PM
This lock box drop in PVP is beyond annoying. Add the "system calls" for everyone who gets the stupid galor...

What are you playing at? Are you trying to promote gambling instead of following through on past promises? I get on to PVP and have fun with people I enjoy teaming with. I pay my sub monthly and have for almost 600 days.

Keep your promises and quit spamming your noob boxes in PVP. K thx.

K thx again for less censorship, better math, and less broken promise.

Good day!

http://i42.tinypic.com/2rpe4rd.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2012, 07:42 PM
your pic link has the number 42. i guess its the anwser to everything?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
your pic link has the number 42. i guess its the anwser to everything?
Perhaps. Ever dive @ MC's Dugout? I'd say McRudy's but since they nerfed dare to bare it's been pretty boring. Best year ever, 2006 Halloween. So many naughty cops.

Pew pew.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2012, 08:34 PM
I Made The Pic!!! I'm famous now!!!

In reality, they should've given us all one free key. Any good drug dealer will tell you that the trick is to give them a little free taste first to hook them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-11-2012, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout23 View Post
I Made The Pic!!! I'm famous now!!!

In reality, they should've given us all one free key. Any good drug dealer will tell you that the trick is to give them a little free taste first to hook them.
I'd welcome less "random" drop boxes and more balancing...

I find all these new fancy ships with their silly consoles a shameful tactic. Most people don't buy them while grinding, but after because of the "unbalanced consoles." It would be nice to see more T5 options verse more low level options. I have bought a couple of the T5 ships, but I refuse to buy a T2/3/4 ship to gain some silly console.

Similarly, why haven't the hybrid beams been changed? 75% acc is pretty much OP. I've switched back to my phaser MK XI beams whilst I wait. But the bortas with them + FAW3 + EPS + nadion is otherwise brutal. Granted the Bortas is a bit of a joke, but it's fun to FAW 3/2 spam (tee hee.) Anyway, is it difficult to update a modifier from .75 to .075? --- I assume STO works with integers. Presumably anyway. I guess you may be casting a string to a int --- but there wouldn't be such a simple parallel from what the value should be and what the value is. Likewise, the MACO shield/10% damage resist --- take only 10% damage.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2012, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixtux View Post
I'd welcome less "random" drop boxes and more balancing...

I find all these new fancy ships with their silly consoles a shameful tactic. Most people don't buy them while grinding, but after because of the "unbalanced consoles." It would be nice to see more T5 options verse more low level options. I have bought a couple of the T5 ships, but I refuse to buy a T2/3/4 ship to gain some silly console.

Similarly, why haven't the hybrid beams been changed? 75% acc is pretty much OP. I've switched back to my phaser MK XI beams whilst I wait. But the bortas with them + FAW3 + EPS + nadion is otherwise brutal. Granted the Bortas is a bit of a joke, but it's fun to FAW 3/2 spam (tee hee.) Anyway, is it difficult to update a modifier from .75 to .075? --- I assume STO works with integers. Presumably anyway. I guess you may be casting a string to a int --- but there wouldn't be such a simple parallel from what the value should be and what the value is. Likewise, the MACO shield/10% damage resist --- take only 10% damage.
Well, once again, I think we assume too much as far as what cryptic "understands" about their own game. I picture the cyptic offices as one asian kid pouring over lines of coding with a desk stacked with things that he has to get to, and the rest of the devs in a room with graphs showing how to squeeze every last penny out of us and planning there next p2w consoles.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-11-2012, 04:50 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~ Suricata
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Way to tell them!

No, seriously. I would never actually write that on the forums, but every-time they pull something that obviously sacrifices gameplay on the altar of short term profits I'm thinking it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-11-2012, 05:05 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray