Lt. Commander
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Tuesday, February 14th from 7:00AM to 9:00AM PST (1500 to 1700 UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new patch. We will also be performing maintenance on the Account system. In addition, during this time, you will not be able to create or manage user accounts. We will provide an update when the maintenance is complete.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2012, 08:56 PM
four words, Second...Wave...Bug...Fixes

make it so #1
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2012, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentSF

make it so #1
Or not... So i'll give you 4 more words (from todays patch notes):
  • General server stability improvements.

Booo!!!! Game needs more fixing than that.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2012, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkthunder View Post
Or not... So i'll give you 4 more words (from todays patch notes):
  • General server stability improvements.

Maybe that also helps with
  • STF bugs
  • Tailor bugs
  • Map loading bugs
  • Mission bugs
  • etc

One can hope, right?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2012, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentSF

make it so #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkthunder View Post
I just love how people are such complainers... id be willing to bet that the majority of you people that sit here and pretty much demand that they fix things NOW don't even know what it takes to 1) find the bug in the code 2) figure out how and why its there (what caused it) 3) remove it and 4) make sure its gone and wont happen again....

That process takes ALOT of work....

So just be patient and relax and they will get to your precious bug fixes as soon as the debugging team or programmers or whoever debugs the game gets to them and removes them...

and before I see a post about this next thing I just want to say... you are as bad as the World of ******** players who think its the end of the world when the servers go down.... just chill.. its all part of MMO gaming.... the world isn't gonna come to an end... just step back, take a break, go to the bathroom, get a drink and/or something to eat, and maybe read some of a book or something and be patient... the server will come back up in no time and you wont even realize how much time has gone by....
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-14-2012, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron_The_Strategizer
I just love how people are such complainers... id be willing to bet that the majority of you people that sit here and pretty much demand that they fix things NOW don't even know what it takes to 1) find the bug in the code 2) figure out how and why its there (what caused it) 3) remove it and 4) make sure its gone and wont happen again....
I aint complaining and I probably wont be the last to say it but, there are bugs in the game that are still there from beta testing. That's not a complaint just a fact.

hopefully the stability means those of us who's routers are being reset by the game will no longer have this problem, again, not a complaint just a hope.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-14-2012, 06:29 AM
Considering how much $TO derps on itself when the game population gets too high, general server stability improvements is very much welcomed.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-14-2012, 07:19 AM
Im personally hoping "General server stability improvements" in someway fixes the search bugs with the exchange. I know it wont, but I can still hope.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-14-2012, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Tuesday, February 14th from 7:00AM to 9:00AM PST (1500 to 1700 UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new patch. We will also be performing maintenance on the Account system. In addition, during this time, you will not be able to create or manage user accounts. We will provide an update when the maintenance is complete.
Oh well, I guess the dilithium grind for those uncommon unreplicatibles is on hold with dailies at least. Good thing I have my duty officers working dilligently...
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-14-2012, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperLimited View Post
Considering how much $TO derps on itself when the game population gets too high, general server stability improvements is very much welcomed.
agreed. very much agreed. I would blame the f2p people, but they're not the ones who structured the servers...
besides, I have alt accounts that are f2p, so I'd have to blame myself as well.
If two hours makes the game more playable, I'm for it.
Closed Thread