Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Season 5 Dev Diary #18
02-06-2012, 06:04 PM
Stephen reveals more details about the upcoming Featured Episodes in this entry of the Season 5 News Dev Blog series.


Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Several months ago
Can we please officially go into 2410 + haha? I forgot what year STO reall should be...but 2409 has long passed....

Also...can't wait...not sure if I'll go see The Avengers before this FE though :p .
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-06-2012, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Do you have what it takes to face the threat that required the legendary Benjamin Sisko to appeal to the Prophets for help?
The answer to this question is a simple yes. I have already single handedly destroyed more than 2800 ships in STO already.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Stephen reveals more details about the upcoming Featured Episodes
not to nitpick but....what exactly did he reveal that wasn't already revealed in an earlier dev diary
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-06-2012, 06:25 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-06-2012, 06:34 PM
They're just trying to get people even more hyped for the 11th. Nothing wrong with that.

I, for one, can't wait to find out what happened to them. Did they spend all those years in limbo, or were they talking to the Prophets for the whole time? Or did the Prophets just throw the fleet into the future? So many possibilities.

My only question: what's the special reward for this arc? Will it be a special boff, or something completely different?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-06-2012, 06:43 PM
I have to assume that the whole 2800th will be coming out of the wormhole at the same time. How can that play out? I welcome a challenge but geez
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsycoticVulcan
They're just trying to get people even more hyped for the 11th. Nothing wrong with that.

I, for one, can't wait to find out what happened to them. Did they spend all those years in limbo, or were they talking to the Prophets for the whole time? Or did the Prophets just throw the fleet into the future? So many possibilities.

My only question: what's the special reward for this arc? Will it be a special boff, or something completely different?
I'm hoping it's not a boff...we have too many of them haha. Hell my extended boff list has been full for some time....had to kill...errr dismiss one of my old boffs for my android even :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amosov
The answer to this question is a simple yes. I have already single handedly destroyed more than 2800 ships in STO already.
Yes but did you single-handedly destroy all those ships in a single battle, all attacking at once? :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollywoodTom
I have to assume that the whole 2800th will be coming out of the wormhole at the same time. How can that play out? I welcome a challenge but geez
I imagine that the fleet will quickly capture the relatively-unguarded DS9, and presumably Bajor with it. The arc follows the player trying to force the invasion forces away while protecting the Bajorans. And of course, figuring out why the 2800 returned in the first place.

It's gonna be epic.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:18 AM.