Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 STF Teaming problem?
02-10-2012, 09:29 PM
Not sure if anyone else has had this happen to them, but when doing the stf's, everyone loses team and you cannot claim any option rewards!!
This has happened a number of times in pugs and private matches, and is not limited to all feds or mixed factions.

Do not see any point in reporting it as a bug as they never get any response, so I am here....
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2012, 09:31 PM
you should be able to manually reform the team before trying to collect the optionals. of course if people leave then yes you are screwed
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2012, 09:34 PM
I was in an STF and had my connection drop. When I came back I was no longer in the team but I could claim my loot and the "groups" loot at the end. I had no idea that would happen unfortunately. Nobody in the group got to roll.. It all went to me. It has only happened once thus far fortunately as we all earned that loot as a team and it should not just go to an individual without everyone having a fair chance at it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
you should be able to manually reform the team before trying to collect the optionals. of course if people leave then yes you are screwed

Not if kdf are in the team, no crossfaction teaming you see...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2012, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakara
I was in an STF and had my connection drop. When I came back I was no longer in the team but I could claim my loot and the "groups" loot at the end. I had no idea that would happen unfortunately. Nobody in the group got to roll.. It all went to me. It has only happened once thus far fortunately as we all earned that loot as a team and it should not just go to an individual without everyone having a fair chance at it.
It seems you can claim the loot at the end, the personal loot that is, but the optional loot is white for everyone so cannot be claimed...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansHell View Post
It seems you can claim the loot at the end, the personal loot that is, but the optional loot is white for everyone so cannot be claimed...
I claimed both on that occasion. I had 2 yellow loot containers there and was able to get both. I was not in a team so there was no rolling.

I have seen incidents where the group loot stays white and nobody can claim it. It usually has happened when someone has done their need/greed/pass roll and then leaves the instance before everyone rolls. When that happens the loot does not seem to get distributed at all.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2012, 10:19 PM
Same happened to me in Cure ground not long ago....
Lt. Commander
# 8 Stf Team Problem
02-12-2012, 05:12 AM
IS there going to be a fix soon for the breaking of team in an stf? if you are in a mixed group with klinks and fed you cannot reform team. Also we need the kick option back. i dont think its right to make us team with individual who are bent on making gameplay for others a nightmare!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-12-2012, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakara
I claimed both on that occasion. I had 2 yellow loot containers there and was able to get both. I was not in a team so there was no rolling.
If the loot bag spawns when you are not teamed it will only be claimable by one person. Or if you manually re-team it will claimable by either the KDF or the FED mini-team.

What's worse is that this bug is EXTREMELY common now.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-12-2012, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansHell View Post
Not sure if anyone else has had this happen to them, but when doing the stf's, everyone loses team and you cannot claim any option rewards!!
This has happened a number of times in pugs and private matches, and is not limited to all feds or mixed factions.

Do not see any point in reporting it as a bug as they never get any response, so I am here....
Cryptic is more then aware of this, it's just a problem that the bug is completely random. It's hard to repeat it in the testing process. My best guess is that it has to do with the crossfaction teaming and the STF servers going haywire over something. Then again I'm not a dev so my guess is as good as any really.