Captain
30 minute CD for 32 marks (not on bonus)

Has a twist of needing to protect something, a timer for bonus, and a big end battle.

me like.

Why the cd though, rhiiho station doesnt have one?
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Captain
# 2
10-30-2013, 04:52 PM
Also discovered that you dont have to sit at the spawn point killing the few npcs that pop out during the disable portion.

you can help 1 percent at a time (takes like 3 seconds to fill the bar) if you sit with the science ships.

So 2 people killing 2 people disabling, 1 person floating, that part might take a minute at most
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
Empire Veteran
# 3
10-30-2013, 07:05 PM
A new fleet action? They never said anything about this one.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 4
10-30-2013, 07:24 PM
not an FE, just a 5 man.

It needs an elite mode though.
Empire Veteran
# 5
10-31-2013, 05:43 AM
It makes for a somewhat nice solo mission I would think, Or a team shuttle missions.
Otherwise it is a total joke in regard to difficulty.

Here is a tip Cryptic, make your content more challenging, give people that feel of accomplishment when they do something.
Otherwise you can start to stop making new content, just hand out marks for time logged in and let the players buy what they want.

-= ISE: 12:19 -=- CSE 12:41 -=- KASE 11:59 -=- HSe 8:06 total =-
-= KAGE 5:43 =-
[7:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Disruptor Banks - Overload II deals 123086 (41096) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
10-31-2013, 06:39 AM
I have to agree this needs to be much harder. On my first play through with myself flying a Tier 4 Sau Paulo for fun (don't have the T5 Retrofit) and teamed up with rainbow boats we got 98.5% success rate.

I mean, wow... super super easy. The fact they all come from the same spawn means you can just sit there and kill everything, just a massive kill zone.
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Terrell-STO.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
Rihannsu
# 7
10-31-2013, 06:54 AM
Simple, yet enjoyable. Also, I was kind of hoping Cryptic would add a proper Elachi Space mission for all factions, not just Romulans.

32 Marks is reasonable. The mission itself is easy, especially if you focus on helping the science ships instead of just waiting for them to disable the gate. Basically "press space/F to win", but at least its a worthwhile method of obtaining Romulan Marks. You can do this in less than 5 minutes for 32 marks, while many other missions such as Mine Trap or Azure Nebula are not only unreliable, but also reward far less for the time you need to spend to complete them. I really wish Cryptic could re-work these missions and scale their rewards properly.
Ensign
# 8
11-01-2013, 04:15 AM
Am I the only one who feels that just as this mission gets going, it ends? When the big fleet appears at the end, I'm like, whoopiee, finally, something to shoot, and then they disappear, and the mission is over... It's kind of a let down...

Is there anyway to make this mission more difficult? Or a but more of a challenge? I need more to shoot at!
Career Officer
# 9
11-04-2013, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostusthorn View Post
It makes for a somewhat nice solo mission I would think, Or a team shuttle missions.
Otherwise it is a total joke in regard to difficulty.
^^ This. It's too easy. Waaay too easy: even for a mission marked 'Easy.' The Elachi NPC's need at least 2x or 3x their current DPS output, as currently they do as good as 0 DPS. Now, where's the fun in that?!
Captain
# 10
11-04-2013, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeitoo View Post
^^ This. It's too easy. Waaay too easy: even for a mission marked 'Easy.' The Elachi NPC's need at least 2x or 3x their current DPS output, as currently they do as good as 0 DPS. Now, where's the fun in that?!
Agreed. My very first crack at it without knowing squat what it was about (oh hey a new thingy, lets try it, right?)... 100 percent with 1:30 to spare

Its fun but really lacks something