Lt. Commander
# 21
02-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueamdgamer View Post
In the washroom sitting on the toilet paying on my Ipad 64gb useing a PC Remote App.
There it is. I was surprised we made it to the second page..
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-11-2012, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiting
I feel for you if your not from Wisconsin I could see how thats crazy but if your from here its normal not crazy
Actualy... I AM from Wisconsin! *dun dun dunnnnnnnnn*
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-12-2012, 02:11 AM
I was doffing in a toilet at work from my iPhone via remote admin to my pc. It worked surprisingly well
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-12-2012, 02:43 AM
I played STO on toiled multiple times. Just put the lappy on yer lap... and do your thing.
Guess that's why I always associate this game with... droppings...
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-12-2012, 03:02 AM
Ubuntu 11.10
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-12-2012, 10:36 AM
What about playing using my cell phone to play on my computer while about 25 miles away?
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Does this qualify?? A make shift port-o-john in the middle of Afghanistan.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-12-2012, 11:47 AM
I've played from Afghanistan and Kuwait...does that count?
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-12-2012, 11:01 PM
Well, Kinda a Long story, but...

I was running Infected, (Pre S3) and there was a nasty storm brewing...

I think somewhere in the middle of taking the gate down, my power cuts out.

So there I am, bathed on the glow of my 24" monitor, (thank goodness for battery back-ups) and I tell my buddies, "Umm, this could get interesting, I just lost power."

A couple of minutes later, the power came back, and I run back up to my room, grab my laptop and mouse. On the way back down to the basement, I have a facepalm moment, and grab a flashlight.

Another 5 minutes or so go buy, and the power goes out again. I'm watching the display on my battery backup, and prepare for the worst. (I boot up the laptop.)

I was pretty sure that if I logged in on the laptop, I'd still be on the infected map with my team, but wasn't positive about that... so I was holding out on the desktop But I started the STO patcher on the laptop just to be sure.

Sure enough, in the middle of the fight with Ogen, the battery gives out. I log in to the laptop, and fortunately, the team waited to lower the shield, (or else I'd probably have been stuck,) and I ended up finishing the mission, in the dark, sprawled on the floor with my laptop.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotheus.d View Post
Well, Kinda a Long story, but...

I was running Infected, (Pre S3) and there was a nasty storm brewing...

I think somewhere in the middle of taking the gate down, my power cuts out.

So there I am, bathed on the glow of my 24" monitor, (thank goodness for battery back-ups) and I tell my buddies, "Umm, this could get interesting, I just lost power."

A couple of minutes later, the power came back, and I run back up to my room, grab my laptop and mouse. On the way back down to the basement, I have a facepalm moment, and grab a flashlight.

Another 5 minutes or so go buy, and the power goes out again. I'm watching the display on my battery backup, and prepare for the worst. (I boot up the laptop.)

I was pretty sure that if I logged in on the laptop, I'd still be on the infected map with my team, but wasn't positive about that... so I was holding out on the desktop But I started the STO patcher on the laptop just to be sure.

Sure enough, in the middle of the fight with Ogen, the battery gives out. I log in to the laptop, and fortunately, the team waited to lower the shield, (or else I'd probably have been stuck,) and I ended up finishing the mission, in the dark, sprawled on the floor with my laptop.

I think Starfleet Corps of Engineers just sent you a commendation there.