Lt. Commander
# 31
02-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Heres another bug I just encountered:

Just spent an hour trying to get the right Dialog for the Gorn on my KDF, and then the Cardassian's [Mission Complete] Dialogue ends up being greyed out and the mission failed.

Literally spent 5 hours on this one mission for one character. It's no longer fun, but highly frustrating.
I think this has to do with your Diplomacy rating. My Klingon told the Gorn to go to hell but I was able to convince almost everyone else to join.

My Tactical captain was able to convince everyone and only the Andorian had the diplomacy answer greyed out.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-11-2012, 04:19 PM
I also had the team bugs, but other than that I felt the mission was very well done. So I just want to say Thank you to all the people who worked on this FE mission, I enjoyed it a lot.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
I think this has to do with your Diplomacy rating. My Klingon told the Gorn to go to hell but I was able to convince almost everyone else to join.

My Tactical captain was able to convince everyone and only the Andorian had the diplomacy answer greyed out.
Dialog is do-able even with a low diplomatic rating... My Klingon toon was only a level 2 marauding skill, and was able to get the KDF to join in. There's just more roundabout dialog to go through. This works for all the ambassadors, and I also discovered that like most dialog dependent objectives, if you found out you screwed up when they say that in a nutshell, no they don't want to join, then just click the minus sign on the top right corner (Do NOT click continue), and then select the Borg Conference Button and you can start over again. You can keep doing this until you get they will join you and you can complete your objective. Doing this I was able to get all 4 ambassadors to join and score the accolade...

Also as for kits and abilities not being able to be used, its definitely a bug as it only affected my engineer KDF toon, not my tactical or science Fed toons, whom were able to use all of their abilities.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Considering it's the starting episode , it is by far the strongest start thus far.

Well done Cryptic...you deserve gratitude for this fine effort.

Can't wait for the next one.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-11-2012, 05:07 PM
I thought it was pretty good. I'm

<Name Withheld has won a galor class starship>

Where was I? I'm of the opinion it didn't quite match up to the Vault but was still good nonetheless. Howev

<Name withheld has won a glaor class starship>

... I think the biggest problem was the server lag although that didn't have to do with the mission at all. Th

<Name withheld has won a galor class starship>

Some of the voiceovers did sound a little odd but it wasn't bad. Proba

<Name withheld has won a galor class starship>

Probably the one thing that really ruined the immersion factor and ul

<name withheld has won a galor class starship>

ultimately broke the story up to the point it wasn't

as enjoyable as it coul

... really? can I finish one thought please? .... ok, it wasn't as en

itwasn'tasenjoyableasitcouldhavebeenduetosomeverya nnoyingspam!

Anyway, just my th

Forget it.

To everyone at Cryptic, if the spam wasn't your idea, I really feel bad for you.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk_DemonKnight
Considering it's the starting episode , it is by far the strongest start thus far.

Well done Cryptic...you deserve gratitude for this fine effort.

Can't wait for the next one.
Indeed form all the number ones its the best so far.
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornet331 View Post
Indeed form all the number ones its the best so far.
What he said and what Blk_DemonKnight said and especially what...

<Name Withheld has won a galor class starship>

...AsuranDragoon tried to say before he was interrupted.

PS - AsuranDragoon, I would make your whole post my sig but I've already been in trouble for having a sig that was too long. LOL! Good post.
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-11-2012, 05:54 PM
REALLY enjoyed the new FE, The best one yet, more voice, more cut scenes, liked the different characters... little bit of Doff fun... eagerly looking forward to the next one.

GJ Devs, Thanks

-Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-11-2012, 05:56 PM
This happens too often when people are teamed up.

The "multiplayer" part of MMOs eludes the designers apparently. The FEs are optimized for solo play and any attempt at teaming up gets punished, that's just wrong!
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsuranDragoon View Post
<snip>
haha, thanks for that