Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Voice Acting
02-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Hire me for $100 instead of letting the devs do the voices.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-11-2012, 06:53 PM
I've mentioned before I'd pay c-points to have my ship's computer voice be different.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
I've mentioned before I'd pay c-points to have my ship's computer voice be different.
I'd program my ship's computer to sound like Peter Lorre.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Maybe this lady(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Romano) can find some good low paying voice actors to do some voice work for the game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
I've mentioned before I'd pay c-points to have my ship's computer voice be different.
But isn't that our blessed RIP Mother of Trek's voice?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-11-2012, 09:13 PM
The Voice Acting okay, it's nice to hear instead of "Hello Captain here's your mission...WALL OF TEXT". It's the animations that go with it in the conference room for the new FE that gets me. I almost fell out of my chair laughing with all the hand gestures and arm movements.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-11-2012, 09:39 PM
The voice acting combined with the bizzare gestures makes me think of this gem of a 1950's B-movie.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-12-2012, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
But isn't that our blessed RIP Mother of Trek's voice?
I don't think it was, not sure though, will have to listen again
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-12-2012, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierrafortune
The Voice Acting okay, it's nice to hear instead of "Hello Captain here's your mission...WALL OF TEXT". It's the animations that go with it in the conference room for the new FE that gets me. I almost fell out of my chair laughing with all the hand gestures and arm movements.
Yea, that was pretty diabolical, not to mention the female who beamed into DS9's ops area

I can't remember what she said, but the way she said it made me cringe.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-12-2012, 01:47 AM
Worst Scottish impersonation ever...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:30 AM.