Lt. Commander
# 1 Defiant Class - Interior Pack
02-10-2012, 12:27 PM
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if I could get some indication - rather from the STO universe or from the Devs, as to when the Defiant Class interior Pack will be released.

Will it be part of one of the C-Store updates coming up in February.

I've waited long enough, pushing 5 months now! I would like an answer....

Does anyone have any screenshots of the pack? I rememeber seeing some floating around.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2012, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajguida1987 View Post
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if I could get some indication - rather from the STO universe or from the Devs, as to when the Defiant Class interior Pack will be released.

Will it be part of one of the C-Store updates coming up in February.

I've waited long enough, pushing 5 months now! I would like an answer....

Does anyone have any screenshots of the pack? I rememeber seeing some floating around.
I'd love to know when they plan to release it aswell. I'm anxiously awaiting it, was hoping it would have been put in on the 9th but all we got were the keys.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2012, 07:48 AM
The last I heard, the Defiant interior pack was planned for release with this FE series. I would expect, if a mission has you board the Defiant herself, that that is when you'd see it. Another possibility may be that it will be released with the final episode. Or it could be delayed until some other point.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2012, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kant_Lavar
The last I heard, the Defiant interior pack was planned for release with this FE series. I would expect, if a mission has you board the Defiant herself, that that is when you'd see it. Another possibility may be that it will be released with the final episode. Or it could be delayed until some other point.
I known the "plan" was to have it come for this FE series. I expected it to be released on the 9th during the announced C-store update, but that didn't happen. There are two more planned updates, one on the 16th and another on the 23rd. Likely it'll be in one of those. I really am bummed out though, was hoping to have it for the whole series run.