Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Ive got $200 for a lifetime sitting in my wallet, and it would be yours... if you would just put it on sale now....
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2012, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon304 View Post
Ive got $200 for a lifetime sitting in my wallet, and it would be yours... if you would just put it on sale now....
Hehehehe...

Nice sales pitch...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2012, 12:58 AM
to be honest, i would be very suprised if that would ever happend again.

specialy seeing how perfect world is the owner of cryptic now.
the game will most likely be c-store focused from now on.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2012, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Hehehehe...

Nice sales pitch...
As I see it... they want my money, I have it, and all they need to do is have a sale to get it (and bonus... they may get others who are waiting for the same.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-child View Post
to be honest, i would be very suprised if that would ever happend again.

specialy seeing how perfect world is the owner of cryptic now.
the game will most likely be c-store focused from now on.
Youre probably right, and if thats the case I probably wont be giving them my money, but thats ok too. Ofcourse it wouldnt be bad business, sale means more are likely to buy it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2012, 01:21 AM
Actually, I want to get 300 more doff slots but I am waiting for the next sale to purchase them. Should have bought it pre-F2P but I don't think the doff system was ever in any sales. Was it?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2012, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky_13_X
Actually, I want to get 300 more doff slots but I am waiting for the next sale to purchase them. Should have bought it pre-F2P but I don't think the doff system was ever in any sales. Was it?
I had 175 doff slots before f2p hit but I don't think it was at a sale price,

to the OP: I agree now would be a good time for PWE to do subsciption offers, especially as the value of being a sub has never seemed so low, looking to the future at least.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-12-2012, 02:50 AM
Dunno why anybody would still want a LTS for STO, especially if you look at the "benefits" for having one. But thats everyones own decision.

@topic: They had a subscription and LTS sale just before f2p. I wouldn't expect any in the near future.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-12-2012, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneemann View Post
Dunno why anybody would still want a LTS for STO, especially if you look at the "benefits" for having one. But thats everyones own decision.

@topic: They had a subscription and LTS sale just before f2p. I wouldn't expect any in the near future.
I want the liberated borg player character... it alone is worth the price for me. (And the page still says LTS gets it)
Lt. Commander
# 9 Sub Sale
02-12-2012, 11:02 AM
I say this would be a brill idea I mean I was thinking of getting one but I wanted to wait till a sale.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-12-2012, 11:04 AM
I totally agree with you OP. Now would be a great time because I'm very tempted to spend $240 on a LF right now. Plus, a lot of new F2P users might do the same.