Lt. Commander
I feel like if you completed the Odyssey mission or the Q one that you should receive credit for it. I don't want to be looking at this for over a year now everytime I am out in space. "Return to Kani". Well I did that and when I cleaned my inventory bag out, he literally disappeared as I clicked accept. Talk about unfortunate timing. I hope others will agree that if you completed the mission you should be rewarded with the item. I work and just got home in time to do this mission, and had it done!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2012, 08:28 PM
agreed. Completed it last night just as server went down for maintenance, then went to bed. got home tonight after work, and he's gone! It's listed under ready to turn in, but no dice
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphoenix
agreed. Completed it last night just as server went down for maintenance, then went to bed. got home tonight after work, and he's gone! It's listed under ready to turn in, but no dice
Yeah it makes complete sense. Does anyone know what they are planning to do about this for players who completed the mission?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2012, 08:30 PM
um odd question, but what happens if you hail from the in progress tab?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2012, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokesomi View Post
um odd question, but what happens if you hail from the in progress tab?
There is nothing odd about it. If I could turn it in simply by hailing starfleet I would have already. The hail starfleet button is black instead of blue and unclickable.