1. as an engineer I cannot summon my Support Drones. At all.
2. when the gorn leaps over the table to kill the jemhadar...he stands back up and walks around.
3. Visual bugs with the dominion fleet exiting the wormhole.
4. Diplomats do not follow you during escort.
5. when the commander is killed the Jemhader walks up behind her, does nothing and she falls over.
6. Loriss bugs while walking.
In addition to Drones, Turrets can't be summoned as well, (but Quantum Mortars do work...)
DS9 is social Map. When the made the mission they forget to remove the social flag that disable certian powers on social maps to prevent griefing. Since I guess no one test the map they never caught this. That the only reason I can think of that a bug like this would make it on holodeck.
This is distressing news. It just demonstrates the difference between now and the last time they released an FE. I remember how adamant DStahl was about how FEs didn't need to be tested on Tribble back in the day. And now, a year or so later ... stuff like this happens.