Lt. Commander
# 31
02-12-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Just wondering when we will get to see new clothing design?
No cups in the kitchen. No one to design new clothes.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-12-2012, 12:28 PM
I liked it, but I do think there was a bit more running around than I would have liked.

I hope they don't turn all these episodes into diplomatic dialog things.

I want a lot of action, it is a game after all, I want lots of ground and space action in each episode.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-12-2012, 01:18 PM
just out of curiosity, is the scottish cmdr supposed to be a referance to the girl in dr who? cuz shes a red headed scottish person that has the same first name as the actress from dr who
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
If you knew your Star Trek, you would know that the Vorta look nothing like that. They have the correct assets in the alien customisation to have got this right?
I know my star trek very well and although she didnt look like a vorta all that much i was still able to understand she was a Vorta or if not a Vorta then a Dominion rep however she was still and arrogant little cow which is why i liked her i am only assuming she is a Vorta at this point

Quote:
IThat was challenging enough for you? Of course, seeing as the Jem'Hadar ships were stuck in DS9 most of the time, and there was so much spam it was hard to make out the the station from the ships.
No it wasnt much of a challenge really but i didnt really expect it to be i got the distinct feeling that it was a battle you couldn't win which is why i liked it

Quote:
Not sure, but I am almost certain that the conference dialogs were bug-ridden ... You couldn't win.

They had a year...
Well they had a year of being almost shut down where i imagine they wernt even sure if there company would continue so i can over look that year and the conference was based of your diplomatic level so you could win you just clearly arnt a good enough diplomat

Quote:
That is your opinion and you are entitled to it, as am I.
Yes you are entitled to your opinion however i would ask you not to on a thread that clearly says focus on the good not the bad. There are pleanty of others where you can go and say what you thought of it in a bad way.

Just remember guys good things i dont want to hear bad things about the mission granted there are some down side to it but mehhhh forget them say what you like. i am a believer in positive reinforcement if you constantly say someone is rubbish at something they will become rubbish at it.
also bugs are something that all mmos have in common
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Quote:
If you knew your Star Trek, you would know that the Vorta look nothing like that. They have the correct assets in the alien customisation to have got this right?
Vorta are distinguishable only by the ears and violet eyes. She had the right ears, but there was no closeup on her face so it's hard to say what colour are her eyes. Other than that she has one head, two hands and two legs like any other Vorta I have seen.

What do you mean saying "Vorta look nothing like that"?
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-13-2012, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornet331 View Post
No other mission incorporates the Doff system right now, its the episode with the most VO (even for throw away chars) so far... its pretty much not like "any other mission"
You know... You are right... But you are also wrong...

I did'n find the VO's too impressive... they were overdone and overacted...

The DuOff was just another DuOff system... I didn feel that I gained or lost from assigning the officers to do thoose jobs. The captains attitude didn change towards me (I know... i tested it), as did none of the other optionals.

Sure, there were some nice features in it, but:

Good ideas, Lousy implementations like with everything else recently.

So basically: Just another mission.
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-13-2012, 06:51 AM
Somewhat lackluster for being the first new mission content in almost a year.
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-13-2012, 08:24 AM
I can't really say anything much. This missions didn't leave any kind of impression in me. Maybe it was too short, maybe I just hyped through it expecting something new and very very fun. Maybe I need to play through it again on Advanced difficulty. I don't say it was VERY easy but on Normal it was quite a walk in the park. I think I've spent more time doing that regular mission in Bajor thinking that its a next chapter lol, than the new FE chapter.

I'll deff replay it on Advanced, get the box of consumables and maybe another Jem'Hadar weapon. It was fun. I didn't like much running around on ambassadors' errands sicne you get no reward for those whatsoever, but I did like the conference part which I failed half of Ambassadors lol. My Diplomacy wasn't high enough to talk 2 of them into participating. So I guess I still have some time until this weekend to get it all right.

I hope that this story will exponentially rise in fun. beginning was so so even though fun. But there is fun when you can't take your eyes off of the monitor and fun that you just giggle a bit through. This one the latter to me. I wish I couldn't keep my eyes off, but it wasn't all that interesting and involving. I think story lacks, but we'll see how it all progresses and ends. Can't create a final impression about the whole thing if you only did the very beginning. For what it was - was fun enough for me to go back and do it again, but this time I'll def skip the optional side-quests.