Lt. Commander
# 31
02-12-2012, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corvas667 View Post
Cryptic, can you give a ETA on when the servers may come online??

.... why do i ask anyway, wont get an anwser anyway
nope he cant >.< becuas he is dont know what is rong >.<
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eidama
Agreed. This isn't exactly the first online game i've played, free or otherwise & never have I experienced this many server crashes/maintenace cycles until now. It's, pardon my french, **** poor.
I remember in the early days when Ultima Online had downtime shortly after open beta everyone got a free month on their sub. I bet if Cryptic had to dish out stuff like that we'd never have downtime. This is also probably why we'd never see something like that.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
yes thank you now bow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqZcEwHBAk8

We know you care and now this will show Mr Zinc a need for a few more good shards
as Awen did handin out 10k Open Beta keys showed..

So many doin so many enjoyale things .over-all Saturday was a very good day this hicup will pass.
You should watch this video about bowing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ohOO-1_8E
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-12-2012, 11:53 AM
Cryptic..... Don't be the ribs that flipped over Fred Flinstones car.
Lt. Commander
# 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokosan13
nope he can not >.< becuas he is does not know what is wrong >.<
there fixed it for ya
Lt. Commander
# 36
Quote:
So, I guess you HAVEN'T played SWToR yet then.
No I haven't played that...didn't rouse my interest really.
Lt. Commander
# 37
It probably went down because of the Exchange crash we had only a couple of minutes before the server and website went down
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Doctor89
You should watch this video about bowing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ohOO-1_8E
Rofl >.< of tHread o.0 but stul (rofl on the ground here):p
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Hey folks, aCe from SubSpace Radio! While your waiting for servers to come up, tune into DJ Jahner! Visit www.subspace-radio.net to listen You can also join the crowd in chat with us We'll be giving updates on server status as they happen.
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Wallace
You guys need to chill out... You aren't going to die because you're missing half an hour of precious playtime. With the HUGE increase in players here I'm sure it will take a bit of time for them to properly evaluate the amount of server resources required to accommodate this.
I'm not angry, as i'm sure a lot of other people aren't. I'm frustrated, the F2P move was shoved all over the web in browsers and all sorts, and then they what, didn't expect people to come see? And after this much down time and "Unexpected Maintenance" they expect people to stick around for a free game?

The way a F2P game works, is pretty easy. Make them like the game, in return they will spend money on trivial in game items thus paying a sub any way. Severe disconnects and down time will make nobody like the game, and in turn nobody spend money. They're shooting themselves in the foot.

This thread is one of the first times i've bothered to post, because as a new player I wanted Cryptic/PW to know, I'm not happy as i'm sure a lot of others aren't. God knows how the subbers feel.
Closed Thread