Lt. Commander
# 11
02-13-2012, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
Hi everyone,

Details may change, but Brandon Felczer would like to coordinate a conference call via Skype with the Foundry community. This will be related to possible future spotlight missions, promoted by Cryptic.

Preliminary schedule: Feb 20th–Feb. 25th, sometime between 10am and 7pm PST.

If you’re interested in participating, then please email the following to podcasters@starbaseugc.com. I will forward the info to him

Needed info:

Your STO/Author name

Your email

A list of times that week Mon–Sat when you would be available for a conference call. You should translate your time zone into Cryptic pacific time, so that he doesn’t have to do the math for you.

A short foundry resume that includes your mission names, participation in foundry-related sites, podcasts, etc. Please make this as brief as possible.

Edit: There is no selection process. Anyone who wants to attend can. The resume part is just there to help BF keep track of who is who, if he want to use them.

Thanks!
Sent...........
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-14-2012, 07:36 AM
Make it a video call and Im in. I prefer tandburg or polycom equipment.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-17-2012, 01:37 PM
If you are still interested, and have not emailed in yet, please make sure to email Kirkfat by 5pm PST tonight so we can compile a list of times everyone's available -- we will pick the best time that we can have the call next week based off the times that most are available. Kirkfat will be emailing me a final list around 6pm PST tonight.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-17-2012, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
If you are still interested, and have not emailed in yet, please make sure to email Kirkfat by 5pm PST tonight so we can compile a list of times everyone's available -- we will pick the best time that we can have the call next week based off the times that most are available. Kirkfat will be emailing me a final list around 6pm PST tonight.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

oops... email sent earlier, lol.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-17-2012, 04:54 PM
Based on all of the responses received, it looks like Saturday, February 25th, is going to be the best day for this call. Let's plan to have it from 1-3PM PST (4-6PM EST/ 9-11PM GMT). Kirkfat will be responding to each of your emails with this information -- please respond back to confirm your attendance, as well as your Skype account. Plan to be ready and on the call early at 12:45.

I am REALLY excited for this and look forward to speaking with you all!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-17-2012, 06:38 PM
Ok, I think I've replied to everyone involved. Let me know if you didn't get the reply.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-24-2012, 12:16 PM
I've sent BF a list of Skype names from the folks who responded to the RE: email. If you haven't responded to the RE: please do so today.

I need your skype names so that I can forward to BF.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-24-2012, 02:19 PM
I am really looking forward to this call tomorrow Make sure to check http://www.starbaseugc.com for updated information. Also, I strongly suggest listening to this week's Priority One interview with dStahl -- he talks about the Foundry, and Spotlight, so we will use that information as a starting point tomorrow. You can listen to the show here: http://www.startrekonline.com/node/2891

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-25-2012, 01:12 PM
If anyone doesn't get a skype invite, there could have been a mistake on my list. Please post here, tweet to one of us or scream at the top of your lungs.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-25-2012, 01:21 PM
Should we have gotten an invite already, because if so I haven't gotten one.