Lt. Commander
# 11
02-13-2012, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJabroni View Post
As a new VA, you can get good gear from these missions, like Covariant Shields [Cap]x2, and other mark-specific gear like the Hargpeng or whatever torpedo, Overcharged Plasma Sniper Rifle, and so forth. There's also The Long Night, which rewards a purple ground weapon.

Plus, some of them are just fun.
I'm already packing Mark XII borg weapons, borg set, and the mark XI MACO and Omega shields.

Green mark XIs are nothing to me, so define "good gear"
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by platewearingbird
I'm already packing Mark XII borg weapons, borg set, and the mark XI MACO and Omega shields.

You are the exception, not the rule. Folks at the very top won't find these rewards interesting, but for most everyone else, they're pretty good.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-14-2012, 11:19 AM
If you need to make a bit of EC, some of the story mission rewards sell for a considerable amount.

The Breen set items vendor for 100k, and Cold Case can be done pretty quickly.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-14-2012, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by platewearingbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJabroni View Post
As a new VA, you can get good gear from these missions, like Covariant Shields [Cap]x2, and other mark-specific gear like the Hargpeng or whatever torpedo, Overcharged Plasma Sniper Rifle, and so forth. There's also The Long Night, which rewards a purple ground weapon.

Plus, some of them are just fun.

Obviously you're not a new VA. The person you're replying to never said it was good gear for people who have run STFs tons of times already.

Good gear was defined, as being gear for a new VA. l2read
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Some missions have hidden accolades, one I can think of is "Ghost Ship." Pretty cool when you accidentally find one of them.