Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 51
02-14-2012, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seussified View Post
this post SERIOUSLY makes me laugh

Want to do a 1 on 1 fight?

No phasers, no MACO, no APB
lol, sure thing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 52
02-14-2012, 12:34 AM
Please respond to my maths on the tetyron glider you plonkhead.

You call something broken and overpowered, ignore proper maths, refuse to bring your own
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 53
02-14-2012, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seussified View Post
Please respond to my maths on the tetyron glider you plonkhead.

You call something broken and overpowered, ignore proper maths, refuse to bring your own
I don't care, I'm fighting you even with you using a broken set on your terms, with a major handicap. Where you at?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 54
02-14-2012, 12:40 AM
The thing is: it's not broken or overpowered

You give yourself a free loss-out by claiming "oh, you're using something overpowered."

Why is it overpowered? Because you SAY it is?

Please give a modicum of evidence that tetyron glider set bonus is overpowered


(btw, you're the same guy who told me in a C&H that ((2 days before the Maco was admitted to be bugged)) the KHG Shield is more powerful than the MACO shield
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 55
02-14-2012, 12:41 AM
also, i'd LOVE to see you in a fight without phasers

I bet you'd be completely useless without phaser procs going off on your target
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 56
02-14-2012, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seussified View Post
The thing is: it's not broken or overpowered

You give yourself a free loss-out by claiming "oh, you're using something overpowered."

Why is it overpowered? Because you SAY it is?

Please give a modicum of evidence that tetyron glider set bonus is overpowered


(btw, you're the same guy who told me in a C&H that ((2 days before the Maco was admitted to be bugged)) the KHG Shield is more powerful than the MACO shield
Doesn't ring a bell.

KHG was more powerful than the maco shield before the resists + placates were added to the shields.

That's the only thing I remember arguing.

Also, are you going to accept this challenge or not?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 57
02-14-2012, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miogaruna View Post
Doesn't ring a bell.

KHG was more powerful than the maco shield before the resists + placates were added to the shields.

That's the only thing I remember arguing.
Still waiting to hear why you think the Tetryon Glider set bonus is so "broken"

and I vividly remember you whining that "oo I can't shoot KDF at over 7KM" or something silly, then you said the MACO was inferior to the MES 3 piece bonus. two days later- the Dev posts on the forums that "woops, it's giving you 10% damage taken total"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 58
02-14-2012, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miogaruna View Post
Also, are you going to accept this challenge or not?

Are you going to explain to me why you say the OMEGA 2 set bonus is "broken"?

btw.. have you ever used any weapons besides Phasers?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 59
02-14-2012, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seussified View Post
Still waiting to hear why you think the Tetryon Glider set bonus is so "broken"

and I vividly remember you whining that "oo I can't shoot KDF at over 7KM" or something silly, then you said the MACO was inferior to the MES 3 piece bonus. two days later- the Dev posts on the forums that "woops, it's giving you 10% damage taken total"
Klingons with a full hg set dissapear at 7km, and can still shoot you. Fight someone using Tetryon glider properly and you'll understand why it's broken.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 60
02-14-2012, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seussified View Post
Are you going to explain to me why you say the OMEGA 2 set bonus is "broken"?

btw.. have you ever used any weapons besides Phasers?
Disruptors

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...Online/PVP.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ytanhiedit.jpg
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:03 PM.