Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lt. Commander
Instead of blowing money for a chance to lose, I decided to get my KDF science officer a Varanus. I was amazed how sweet this ship is. The repair drones are a real asset to STFs, it turns well, and takes a beating. Quite a bit more useful than D'Kyr's shuttle combat/heal accessory. Of course the Nebula is tough and useful... they all have their place, but the Varunus might be my favorite.

It's great to pay money, and get a ship! I hope Cryptic will let us continue to get new ships this way, because I don't have the luck to do it by gambling.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2012, 03:18 AM
Any standard fed or klingon ship will continue to be a fixed item in the store. when they release things like the ambassador, or a new bird of prey etc they will be standard c-store ships.

its only ships that are not part of the faction like cardassian or jem'hadar ships that will be in random grab boxes.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2012, 03:26 AM
That's good news. I just wish we could turn off the message spam, and get rid of the awful mission clutter with lock boxes in the most inconvenient places.