Lt. Commander
returning to my account i thought I was able to create one, but no go. those who were to be in the fleet are also silver lvl and just starting out. thx
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2012, 01:46 AM
According to the F-2-P matrix, Fleet creation is limited for silvers as follows:

"Limit goes away when any of the following is met: 20 hours of aggregate play across all characters, account has ever had a subscription, account carries a Cryptic Points balance, account has made a C-Store purchase."
Lt. Commander
# 3 Fleet creation for F2P
02-13-2012, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trek88 View Post
According to the F-2-P matrix, Fleet creation is limited for silvers as follows:

"Limit goes away when any of the following is met: 20 hours of aggregate play across all characters, account has ever had a subscription, account carries a Cryptic Points balance, account has made a C-Store purchase."
I have met all of those requirements except having a subscription and still can't create a Fleet. I think it is still set up for subscription only. I turned in a ticket on it and haven't heard back from them yet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2012, 06:22 AM
only Gold level members can create fleets.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-13-2012, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglestar55 View Post
I have met all of those requirements except having a subscription and still can't create a Fleet. I think it is still set up for subscription only. I turned in a ticket on it and haven't heard back from them yet.
As I understand it, everyone who is Silver and attempting to create the Fleet with you must meet those criteria. So for 5 Silvers to create a Fleet they must all have played 20 hours, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-13-2012, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
only Gold level members can create fleets.
Silvers can create a Fleet if they meet the above-posted criteria.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-13-2012, 06:52 AM
As Cosmic said, for us to create a fleet we had to have five of us in a squad, all in the same area/instance ALL five of us had to have played for 20 hours. But we all have silver accounts and did indeed form a fleet.