Lt. Commander
# 1 Memory Alpha
02-22-2012, 04:48 AM
Can any one tell me how it works???? how do i get research points? thanx
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2012, 07:32 AM
do some missions. Scan the area with your ship sensors / tricorder. Go get those anomalies. Head to memory alpha. Go make some crap. Get magic research points.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-22-2012, 07:43 AM
Google Translate, so a Sorry in advance:
You must first data collecting / buying. These are the energy signatures of the mission or in the Nebula .
With this data you can then begin to build something. first you can only build small things such as hyposprays. So you gain experience points in crafting. So you can then later, with the right data goes, phaser, etc. crafting. At a certain buildlevel you also need common or uncommon unreplicatet materials. you get to the dealer for Dilitium on Memory Alpha.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-22-2012, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Google Translate, so a Sorry in advance:
You must first data collecting / buying. These are the energy signatures of the mission or in the Nebula .
With this data you can then begin to build something. first you can only build small things such as hyposprays. So you gain experience points in crafting. So you can then later, with the right data goes, phaser, etc. crafting. At a certain buildlevel you also need common or uncommon unreplicatet materials. you get to the dealer for Dilitium on Memory Alpha.
thanx bout of you ...my inventory is full of the anomaly scans...but could never do any thing with them on Memory Alpha...but i will try it now.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2012, 11:18 AM
Check this out: http://www.stowiki.org/Crafting

Should give you some insight.