Lt. Commander
# 1 Captain of the Enterprise-F
02-13-2012, 10:40 AM
Who thinks that Captain Shon of the FE will be the new cap of the F,becase i can't think why he was there
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2012, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnchartedTerritories
Who thinks that Captain Shon of the FE will be the new cap of the F,becase i can't think why he was there
Considering he was such a hothead (and he gesticulated like a Power Ranger) I certainly hope they don't give him the flagship of Starfleet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2012, 10:44 AM
I hope that its Laurel. She has been there for two years. Its about time that she received a promotion. Plus, she is still the sexiest NPC in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2012, 10:45 AM
could be. im pretty sure they said the new captain would be an andorian thinking back to an interview. its possible he gets to take command of the Enterprise.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-13-2012, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeslyn
I hope that its Laurel. She has been there for two years. Its about time that she received a promotion. Plus, she still the sexiest NPC in the game.
if you mean her, http://www.stowiki.org/Laurel

she a Lieutenant so at best she would have made lt. cmd by now.

as for sexy.......no comment.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-13-2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeslyn
I hope that its Laurel. She has been there for two years. Its about time that she received a promotion. Plus, she is still the sexiest NPC in the game.
I agree, I've been trying to get a date with her forever, but she keeps ignoring me, just keeps punching away at her console without even looking at me She's a hard one to get! One of these days, I WILL convince her to go out on a date.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-13-2012, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
. im pretty sure they said the new captain would be an andorian thinking back to an interview. its possible he gets to take command of the Enterprise.
^^^ This. Definitely this. Although Shon did mention he's the captain of a different vessel when you catch up to him in the docking bay before the conference.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-13-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Doctor.
I agree, I've been trying to get a date with her forever, but she keeps ignoring me, just keeps punching away at her console without even looking at me She's a hard one to get! One of these days, I WILL convince her to go out on a date.
You might want to try to get her double to go out with you.:p
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-13-2012, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
if you mean her, http://www.stowiki.org/Laurel

she a Lieutenant so at best she would have made lt. cmd by now.

as for sexy.......no comment.

Yes, her. She has been working for Starfleet for two years. There is no reason why she should not be a Vice Admiral by now. She could totally be the Captain of the Enterprise.

And 'no comment' was a wise choice. If you had insulted her, I would have been forced to defend my beloved's honor and call you a 'stinky poo-head'. No one wants to see it come to that. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
You might want to try to get her double to go out with you.:p

Only if she will trade rocks for a starship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Doctor.

Oh, Laurel@ESD_Requisitions why do you never return my love letters? I only wish to bestow upon you my undying affection...
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-13-2012, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnchartedTerritories
Why are people still saying it will be an Andorian...the plan has changed....

The Ent-F captain was the the F2P Trailer. It is set in stone.