Lt. Commander
# 1 Graviton Pulse Generator?!
02-13-2012, 11:41 AM
Has anyone grabbed one of these from the Lock Boxes? Everything else seems to have hit the Exchange except these.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2012, 11:53 AM
iirc "special requisition pack - starship console"; a good bunch should be on.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2012, 12:24 PM
do a global search for "StarShip" and it should show up. Prices range from 5 Mil EC and up when I picked mine up.

It from what I can tell it turned off the engines on a few ships I've used it against.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2012, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdox View Post
Prices range from 5 Mil EC and up when I picked mine up.
That just means I will never have one of these. It is the ridiculous amounts of EC that these things get put on the exchange for that ruins it for me. Multiple hundreds of millions of ECs for a ship? Not worth it at all. This is only enforcing Cryptic's thinking that these lotto/mystery boxes work and are well received by the community. What should be happening is the community helping each other out so that more people can have these desirable items and we send a message to Cryptic that we don't support this system by not having people spending hundreds of dollars for nothing. At least with this ship I have not been hearing about people spending over $1000 trying to get this ship only to fail.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-13-2012, 01:16 PM
I wish I'd realized they could be had for 5 million EC before I bought a bunch of boxes.

If you really want them, just drop 200 C-Points or so into stuff to put on the exchange. You can make 5 million EC really easy for just a couple of bucks worth of C-Points if you don't have time to play.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-13-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dawg_LSM
That just means I will never have one of these. It is the ridiculous amounts of EC that these things get put on the exchange for that ruins it for me. Multiple hundreds of millions of ECs for a ship? Not worth it at all. This is only enforcing Cryptic's thinking that these lotto/mystery boxes work and are well received by the community. What should be happening is the community helping each other out so that more people can have these desirable items and we send a message to Cryptic that we don't support this system by not having people spending hundreds of dollars for nothing. At least with this ship I have not been hearing about people spending over $1000 trying to get this ship only to fail.
Just buy 5 master keys and put them on the exchange. That will only cost you $6.25 and net you 5 Mil EC easy.

That's still cheaper then buying most +1 ships. And the console will only be avilable to Feds for a limited amount of time. Consider 5 Mil cheap.

Also take this as a lesson that every future Lockbox only the Ultra rare prize will command crazy 100+ Mil EC prices. DS9 costumes and pets can be picked up for under 10K ec.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-13-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyTigan
Has anyone grabbed one of these from the Lock Boxes? Everything else seems to have hit the Exchange except these.
I received on of these on my Fed from a normal lock box. Once you take them out of the crate they are bind on pickup if I recall correctly which is probably why you do not see them on the exchange as just a console alone.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-13-2012, 02:53 PM
Ah yes I see it now. Agreed with the above - I'll simply put some Master Keys on the Exchange to get me the required Energy Credits easily.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-13-2012, 02:56 PM
I have received two of these from Gold Lock Boxes, and the crates containing them are plentiful on the exchange. Yes, if you search the exchange for "Special Requisition Pack - Starship Console," you'll find them.