Lt. Commander
# 11
02-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiohazard View Post
Might start a new character tonight.
Welcome back.

FYI, the new featured episodes can be run starting at level 9. If you're starting a new toon, try to get at least to lvl 9 so you can run it. No idea what the "special" reward is going to be for completing the FE on the initial release.

And, it's not broken per se. There are some annoying bugs in it (like engineers not being able to use some kit powers and abilities), but nothing that prevents you from completing it and collecting your reward.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-13-2012, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the well wishes...

I got into a fight in a bar at my university. Guy was being a total **** to a woman, so I stepped in. I tried to restrain him, but he reversed it and broke my neck.

Wasn't fun.

Not stressed about missing the Odyssey. Just gutted as I don't want to pay for it on C-Store.

Thanks again guys.

Might start a new character tonight.

Well I am glad that you can out the ordeal with relatively little damage (considering what a broken neck ~can~ do). Plus, hey, you go to look like the hero. That is somethin'.

The Odyssey is a variant on the Star Cruiser. It actually is called the 'Odyssey Star Cruiser'. It has higher Shields and Hull, but lower Turn Rate. It swaps an Engineering Bridge Officer Station for a Universal. Higher Shield and Auxiliary subsystems, lower Weapons and Engines. So, yeah, its not much different than the other Star Cruisers. You are not missing out on a Super Ship or anything.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeslyn
Well I am glad that you can out the ordeal with relatively little damage (considering what a broken neck ~can~ do). Plus, hey, you go to look like the hero. That is somethin'.

The Odyssey is a variant on the Star Cruiser. It actually is called the 'Odyssey Star Cruiser'. It has higher Shields and Hull, but lower Turn Rate. It swaps an Engineering Bridge Officer Station for a Universal. Higher Shield and Auxiliary subsystems, lower Weapons and Engines. So, yeah, its not much different than the other Star Cruisers. You are not missing out on a Super Ship or anything.
Cheers dude.

I might not be much, but it looks better than the other T5 ships.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Cheers dude.

I might not be much, but it looks better than the other T5 ships.

I will give you that. I am especially fond of the saucerless version. I love the knife-head design.

http://www.stowiki.org/File:WIP2.jpg