Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 51
02-19-2012, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Sorry that some of you were not able to make it. As I stated in the OP, you needed to have joined the OrganizedPvP or REDALERT channel to see communication from me. I was making comments in there the entire time

To those of you who were able to make it out today, thanks for coming out! I know there seemed to be some players not following the rules in the second match, and that was sad to see, but overall, I think everyone had a great time.

I will leave this thread open until next week so you can all provide constructive feedback that can be used for the next event.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
It was pretty fun! Thanks for putting these kind of things together, BranFlakes. It's nice being able to get out to events without needing to be VA. And, your ideas are great.

In terms of any tweaks, here's what I recommend:

- Kick/penalize players that break the rules, if possible (might only be possible for the Tribble events you were contemplating). Though one or two of the occurrences was funny (like the random orbital strike, or the guy who kept throwing up cover shields as I was trying to knock him out, lol), it was a bummer when cheating came in. The trailing team finally develops a good strategy for the brawls, and the winning team has people who start using weapons and powers anyways. Bleh.

- Are prizes possible on Holodeck? That would be cool.

- If you don't mind, try to clarify a bit more what the actual plan for the event is. I loved this battle royale, but when I saw "Boxing" I assumed there was going to be 1-on-1 fist fights and brackets.
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-19-2012, 09:50 AM
Aww I missed it. My video card crapped out on me just in time

I'll have to find some videos. Next time, they should put this event on TSN lol.
Closed Thread