Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-14-2012, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
I can't remember for sure, but isn't there attack pattern's for Ensigns???
Nope. Alpha is Tac Captain only, Beta and Delta start at LT and omega at LTC.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-14-2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miogaruna View Post
I use it for my 3rd tac team.
Third Tac Team? Unless you're joking, you've wasted an ensign slot. Two tac teams is optimal, because when you hit one, the other(s) go on a 15 second cooldown. Any more than two, and it's a waste. I have two rounds of Tac Team, Cannon: Scatter, and Torpedo Spread, plus Cannon: Rapid. Makes for an excellent build.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-14-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AviKerensky View Post
Third Tac Team? Unless you're joking, you've wasted an ensign slot. Two tac teams is optimal, because when you hit one, the other(s) go on a 15 second cooldown. Any more than two, and it's a waste. I have two rounds of Tac Team, Cannon: Scatter, and Torpedo Spread, plus Cannon: Rapid. Makes for an excellent build.
I would assume the third tactical team is there due to there being no other choice for an all-cannon build.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-14-2012, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tick0
I would assume the third tactical team is there due to there being no other choice for an all-cannon build.
Third tac team is for when you are sub nuked all to heck, and don't have a tactical initiate up.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-14-2012, 06:28 PM
With a couple maintenance Doffs, team skills can be brought down to 15 seconds (which means more then one of a type is a waste) opening the other slots for target subsystems or torpedo skills.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-14-2012, 08:53 PM
The MVAM is fine as it is. Its probably the best stf escort there is to be honest..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-15-2012, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Militis View Post
Nope. Alpha is Tac Captain only, Beta and Delta start at LT and omega at LTC.
Oh well, just a thought. I really wish they had an Ensign level Cannon ability, and probably cruiser captains do as well.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-15-2012, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tick0
I would assume the third tactical team is there due to there being no other choice for an all-cannon build.
Thats why I run one Beam Array in the rear of my Fleet Escort. I use beam overload I for when I have to turn after I made my strafing pass.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
02-15-2012, 08:55 AM
The 3rd Tactical Ensign slot is to be used for Take Your Child to Work Day. If you do not have a child, you might consider using your pet rock in that station.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
02-16-2012, 06:16 PM
Something else they could do, maybe, is make more interesting, useful Space Tactical Ensign skills like ...I dunno, Turrets: Fire at Will/Target Subsystems/Overload maybe??

It's almost like they're suggesting we put beams on this ship. How do I say this ...hell no. Heavy Cannons and Turrets go on an Escort.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:28 PM.