Lt. Commander
Y'know, the class/gender options that were coming or some tech was being made so we'd get those options or whatever it was my memory is hiding from me (crafty little bugger...).

I've no space for another engineer on my roster but I do wants me an Adroid science officer.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2012, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Collier
Y'know, the class/gender options that were coming or some tech was being made so we'd get those options or whatever it was my memory is hiding from me (crafty little bugger...).

I've no space for another engineer on my roster but I do wants me an Adroid science officer.
I'd like to know this too. I'm waiting for female Androids mostly, but also Science and Tactical BOFFs because I don't need that many Engineers.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2012, 07:30 PM
Need the costumes for the different divisions.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2012, 07:34 PM
Hopefully we will be able to completely overhaul our exsiting Android BOffs gender can department.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-13-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKeith2011
Hopefully we will be able to completely overhaul our exsiting Android BOffs gender can department.
You can dismiss and claim a different one for free already.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-13-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
Does that mean soon?

Pretty please let it mean soon

If it does, I'll bake you a cake! Then I'll eat it cause, well, I'm in the UK, how am I supposed to get it to you?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-13-2012, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Does that mean soon?

Pretty please let it mean soon

If it does, I'll bake you a cake! Then I'll eat it cause, well, I'm in the UK, how am I supposed to get it to you?
Make sure you mark "This side up" on the box when you ship it or it will be an upside down cake.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-13-2012, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
Okay, but two things.. aren't most of the BOFF costumes just a quick palate swap of gold to red or blue for Tac and Sci?

and also, since we can fully customize these Boffs, including uniforms, does it really *matter* what their default uniform is? How many people actually keep them with their defaults?

But, reading into this (admittedly) short post, does that mean the techincal limitations we were given (how do you prevent someone from claiming one of each since each division and 'sex' makes each BOFF 'different') have been overcome?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-13-2012, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Make sure you mark "This side up" on the box when you ship it or it will be an upside down cake.
Shhh! Everyone knows I can send the cake and that I'm just gonna eat it anyway...
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-13-2012, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Does that mean soon?
Sadly, I'm pretty sure that the only "soon" that Cryptic can relate to has a (tm) after it...