Lt. Commander
# 11
02-13-2012, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
You can dismiss and claim a different one for free already.
I knew they could be reclaimed but assumed they were male engineers everytime.

Is that not correct?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-13-2012, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
You can dismiss and claim a different one for free already.
If by "Different one", you mean the only android there (Male Android Engineer), then yes, you can dismiss and claim a 'different one' as much as you want.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-13-2012, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
Okay, but two things.. aren't most of the BOFF costumes just a quick palate swap of gold to red or blue for Tac and Sci?

and also, since we can fully customize these Boffs, including uniforms, does it really *matter* what their default uniform is? How many people actually keep them with their defaults?

But, reading into this (admittedly) short post, does that mean the techincal limitations we were given (how do you prevent someone from claiming one of each since each division and 'sex' makes each BOFF 'different') have been overcome?
The programmer I usually work with tells me that the tech issue is sorted out. I need to test it, of course.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-13-2012, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
The programmer I usually work with tells me that the tech issue is sorted out. I need to test it, of course.
Okay, that answers his(her?) last question, what about the first two?

I have been waiting to claim mine for all but my Engineer (didn't want to risk losing them if the tech didn't work out), please tell me we're going to be able to customize the unis of Unique Boffs soon, I can't stand to look at my Holo-Boff, he clashes so much..
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-14-2012, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katic View Post
Okay, that answers his(her?) last question, what about the first two?

I have been waiting to claim mine for all but my Engineer (didn't want to risk losing them if the tech didn't work out), please tell me we're going to be able to customize the unis of Unique Boffs soon, I can't stand to look at my Holo-Boff, he clashes so much..
Her, thanks.

However, as much as I want customizations for *all* unique BOFFs, I was specifcially referring to the Androids. Unfortunately, they've got some weird stance that the other unique BOFFs cant' be customized *at all*.

I, too, would *love* to be able to change the outfit of my Holoboff (even if we couldn't change anything else - the face/head, pose, proportions, holographic 'overlay'), I wish we could change the uniform or if *nothing* else, the Commbadge. And, add commbadges to the Reman, Breen, and KA Borg...
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-14-2012, 01:40 AM
Great to know, can't wait to get a tac more maybe Sci.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Her, thanks.
Lies! This is the internet matey, I ain't falling for that one until I see some ID!

Quote:
However, as much as I want customizations for *all* unique BOFFs, I was specifcially referring to the Androids. Unfortunately, they've got some weird stance that the other unique BOFFs cant' be customized *at all*.

I, too, would *love* to be able to change the outfit of my Holoboff (even if we couldn't change anything else - the face/head, pose, proportions, holographic 'overlay'), I wish we could change the uniform or if *nothing* else, the Commbadge. And, add commbadges to the Reman, Breen, and KA Borg...
And yeah, Androids first, the one that exists can already be customised so I can't imagine theres much more owrk to be done in this area, then we can whine about out Holograms, Diplo Boffs and maybe Breen and Reman.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-14-2012, 11:50 AM
id like to be able to use the android head tech on my toon,if you are listening cryptic can you give us the head tech parts!!!!! thankyou
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Collier
Shhh! Everyone knows I can send the cake and that I'm just gonna eat it anyway...

Make it a fruit cake? then you can send it to me, and ~I'll~ eat it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Collier
Lies! This is the internet matey, I ain't falling for that one until I see some ID!.

This is the interent, pal. You will only be falling for some Photoshop ID. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post

Hurray! Fire can soon have her childhood babysitter Cyndi come do the work for her while Fire takes all of the credit again! It'll be just like her Academy days back at Starfleet Medical.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-14-2012, 04:05 PM
I like my android