Lt. Commander
# 21
02-14-2012, 07:57 AM
I sit at the monitor, look at STO screenshots, and hit spacebar while making pew pew noises.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-14-2012, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypadd
And it absolutely annoys me when people complain in general. If you wish to bring something to the attention of people that is one thing, but to keep whining and beating the dead horse is completely ridiculous.
Some horses deserve to be beaten as long as it takes. Cloak bug? Team disband bug? Female Caitians and armor visuals?

Did you consider the daily complaints about the Voldemort exploit in the forums beating a dead horse?
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-14-2012, 08:02 AM
I study for school and watch my backlog of STOked episodes.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-14-2012, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneRommel
Some horses deserve to be beaten as long as it takes. Cloak bug? Team disband bug? Female Caitians and armor visuals?

Did you consider the daily complaints about the Voldemort exploit in the forums beating a dead horse?
And just what pray tell is the incessant whining going to accomplish, absolutely nothing. What I consider beating a dead horse is the constant whining about the server being down, the crying that they better start fixing things, etc..etc.. If people dont like it nor have the patience than they need to go on and find a better game for them. Something that they will be able to play and actually enjoy. If all you can do is whine than you are obviously not enjoying this game, and you are making the game unpleasant for others.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-14-2012, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
So little to do in RL, huh? Must be nice...
Don't you have a home to keep clean, lawn to mow, clothes to wash, bed to make....
You know...that reality stuff instead of fantasy stuff...
If it wasn't for the frequent maint. I'd never get anything done around the house...lmao
so true, i've been wasting my time... should do something more productive with it...
BUT !! It's my gaming time !!!
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-14-2012, 08:15 AM
Quote:
And just what pray tell is the incessant whining going to accomplish, absolutely nothing. What I consider beating a dead horse is the constant whining about the server being down, the crying that they better start fixing things, etc..etc.. If people dont like it nor have the patience than they need to go on and find a better game for them. Something that they will be able to play and actually enjoy. If all you can do is whine than you are obviously not enjoying this game, and you are making the game unpleasant for others.
people love whining on forums when their game is down whether they pay or not. geez. I love sto as much as anyone else that plays, but I do know it is a mere game. Damn you cryptic for making something as an mmo like WoW but with my favorite sci fi series... At least with WoW, there's a possibility I would get bored and take breaks (not counting maintenance). joking aside, bugs and all, I freaking love this game. I almost wish they'd dedicate more time in one day (say Tuesday) to do all the work needed instead of two hours here and there. It would be much more efficient for everyone to wait six hours a week in one day rather than three chunks of two hour periods. also, I'm going to say they need separate realms where the populace can be handled. characters created on realm a can't log to realm b, c, d, etc. but the server cluster load would lessen.
just my thoughts on this issue. It's not just the "Quality of the servers" or the techs, it's the structure of the system, and until now, they haven't had enough people to justify multiple realms. Well, the day has come, and I hope it's in the works. Until then, I shall be faithfully playing because I love the game and I love my fleet. Black Watch ftw.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-14-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
And just what pray tell is the incessant whining going to accomplish, absolutely nothing.
I bet more than whining about whining.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-14-2012, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron_The_Strategizer
I just love how people are such complainers... id be willing to bet that the majority of you people that sit here and pretty much demand that they fix things NOW don't even know what it takes to 1) find the bug in the code 2) figure out how and why its there (what caused it) 3) remove it and 4) make sure its gone and wont happen again....
NEWS FLASH!!!!

Complaining about the complainers, makes you... A COMPLAINER!!!

As Customers (former, current), we are entitled to a certain level of complaints. You and anyone reading said complaints, are fully entitled to ignore it.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-14-2012, 08:34 AM
Sometimes, the complaints actually bring the glitches and bug to the attention of the admin. Bug reports don't always go answered.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-14-2012, 08:35 AM
People who complain about people complaining amuse me.
Closed Thread